• Poll closed .

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Can someone fill me in? What’s up with the bacon?? :dunno:
    INGO has an obsession with bacon. Obviously, this obsession is justified, since there is absolutely nothing this side of heaven that is better than bacon. People have offered their firstborn in exchange for bacon. Some have sworn off sex for bacon. (granted they probably weren't having sex anyway) On the eighth day of creation, God created bacon, then he gave us woman to cook it for us. Bacon is everything. And since bacon is so important to the pursuit of happiness, all polls on INGO must have a bacon option. Its in the INGO FAQ's (or should be).

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    INGO has an obsession with bacon. Obviously, this obsession is justified, since there is absolutely nothing this side of heaven that is better than bacon. People have offered their firstborn in exchange for bacon. Some have sworn off sex for bacon. (granted they probably weren't having sex anyway) On the eighth day of creation, God created bacon, then he gave us woman to cook it for us. Bacon is everything. And since bacon is so important to the pursuit of happiness, all polls on INGO must have a bacon option. Its in the INGO FAQ's (or should be).
    :bowdown: Yes Sir, I understand now. Any and all future polls will include BACON as an answer. Please forgive me Sir :bacondance:

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    I'm in true southern Indiana. Not much further south than Monroe/Owen county and you're in Northern Kentucky.
    Nah, you're just in southern Canada. :D

Actually there is some truth to your post. The original settlers in this part of the state came from Virginia and North Carolina, while the ones up your way came from Pennsylvania and New York.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    i once mentioned eating turkey bacon, and was lucky to not catch a perma-ban from it. :shady:
    The mods are still discussing an appropriate punishment. Mention of t***ey bacon is not taken lightly.
    eyes-on-you-keeping-an-eye-on-you.gif

Top Bottom