• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I am looking for an insurance or membership which would provide legal costs, and protect against criminal and civil liability. Between Firearms legal protection and CCW Safe, does anyone have positive or negative experiences with either company?
    USCCA has turned me off with their obfuscation and customer service mentality.

Ashton1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2022
    Indianapolis
    ccw safe?
    It is a legal membership plan similar to Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network. It costs a lot more, and seems to provide more shiny protections, including compensation for loss of wages while in trial. ACLDN seems to provide the basics, and is at a great price, but their website doesn't explain in a lot of detail what they cover.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    It is a legal membership plan similar to Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network. It costs a lot more, and seems to provide more shiny protections, including compensation for loss of wages while in trial. ACLDN seems to provide the basics, and is at a great price, but their website doesn't explain in a lot of detail what they cover.
    The only reason I lean to CCW Safe is because they cover me if / while I am doing church security. No one else does that.

Top Bottom