• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rarobertson33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I have carried in my purse, in that special compartment, but usually forgo carrying there, seems the concern would be the line drive foul balls and bats in the stands is enough to worry about.

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    My wife and I plan to attend a game tomorrow evening as part of something through where she works. Does anyone know if their procedure has changed? The last time I went was years ago and they only did the poorly performed bag checks.

I don't want to have to go back to the car twice as I had to at the State Fair when I saw the metal detectors. They had no signage as to what was prohibited, but apparently knives are on the no-go list now. That is, unless, you are a farm boy and you don't tell them and smuggle it in inside of your holstein.

kb9szf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    I enjoy the joking around on here as much as anyone else, but the guy has a legitimate question. Has anyone been to an Indians game this season and what was the security like?
    Thanks!

Reactions: LP1

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    ALL Major League sports hate guns and freedom, it’s just that FOR NOW, the Indians need the fans in the seats, so “security” is on low. The more of these threads that pop up, the less chance for next year. Deer Cre/Veri/Klip/Ruoff used to be simple stuff, more folks “chimed” in. Now, they wand, (its a Live Nation thing) and I can STILL carry a gun inside. But the more that it’s published the more they will do. Go, enjoy yourselves, but the endless posting of how and where will eventually lead you to be disarmed.
    It’s pretty bad when we can’t even discuss this here without risk to ourselves.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Please update, taking two of my grandsons to a game this Sunday Jul 24, 2022.

Of course I plan to CC

What are the security rules at the game?

Thank you.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    ...What did you find out - what's the current situation? I'm headed down in a couple weeks.
    I was there last month chaperoning my church youth group.
    No active wanding. I saw one guy had a handheld wand, but never saw him use it. He was just standing around chatting with the other gate attendants. I suspect its there to wand somebody who looks sketch?

Concealed means concealed. You will want to be total grey man to avoid the wand above. (No 2A gear or other tacticool things)

They are more interested in coolers and bags than anything else.

If you are a south sider or come in on 70 from the west, and if everyone in your party can walk, I recommend the lot behind the Speedway station south of the stadium across from Diamond Chain. Only $10 and easy in-out and about 1/3 mile walk. No fighting others getting out of the garage by the stadium. We parked there and the other two cars parked in the garage. We made it back to the church 15 minutes before the others even though we had to walk 4x as far.

Top Bottom