Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County

Nevermore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2018
    Somewhere
    I was fortunate to find a Made in USA Carhartt for sale right when they made the transition to the made in mexico crap and it has served me well. A shame to see yet another formerly great American brand sink this low.

BluePig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Middlebury
    Being 6'4", it is very difficult to find clothing at times. I have appreciated the fact that Carhartt makes tall sizes that fit me well. Most of my work shirts and casual clothes are Carhartt. Guess my purchases 2 weeks ago are the last till I can figure out how to replace them.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's too bad it apparently doesn't capture the interest of everyone, but luckily this is America/INGO, and we're free to have multiple threads on overlapping subjects

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's too bad it apparently doesn't capture the interest of everyone, but luckily this is America/INGO, and we're free to have multiple threads on overlapping subjects
    Yep, but if they missed the original thread I gave them a link. If I was concerned with it I would report it as mods asked. Probably should have been its own thread…

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Noooooooooooo...say it ain't so!!! Argh, this is so disappointing. They were a "go to" for gear that would last out in the woods. Guess I'm shopping for a new fave. I expected this from Nike 100%, and Columbia has been pitifully trending toward woke for years so yep figured they would mandate but clearly Carhartt has no idea about it's customer base being a freedom loving people. So sad. Yes, I saw the tweets of people who are going to 'buy more' because of this decision but I just don't see those coming from a heavy percentage of their customer base. Guess I'll voice my displeasure with their choice by spending my dollars elsewhere. I don't understand the timing though. With so many countries announcing that they are rolling back their precautions and so many medical experts saying the trend toward infection is dropping and with the "O" variant nearing herd immunity...WHY NOW?

Just disappointed about their business decision...I'll be back if/when it changes...

Top Bottom