Cards, you know the thing with messages.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Have you read what's in the cards? Let's just say that the likelihood of Hallmark card writers becoming poet laureates is slim and none. :):
    41f74a3bdbce4b1e6aeb6f518a9f93dd.jpeg

ShimmeringTrees

Amish Jack Wagon
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2023
    Indiana
    A smack on the behind and a heart felt I love you goes so much farther than a silly card, all those emotions and yucky stuff :puke:
    Why ponder what to buy your woman for 12 months only to get to the day before and realize you still can't figure out exactly what she wants. Inevitably, fill the table with useless throwaways and 1 practical item. I guess that's not a good method anymore considering the price of some intellectual coining sentimental messages on recycled paper.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Have you read what's in the cards? Let's just say that the likelihood of Hallmark card writers becoming poet laureates is slim and none. :):
    Read lots of them. If they don’t make one that fits your situation don’t buy. They are not writing war and peace (maybe that is the tide a sweet card is intended to stem.) ;)

I was answering the OP’s question. Just like GM that made Chitvettes and Corvettes, Hallmark makes varying cards, Dollar Tree cards likely are unsold blowouts from retailers like grocery stores or cards made to sell at discounters. My bet is unsold stuff left over from last year at that price.

Nothing wrong with that, but the price of cards the OP is referencing are top of the line and not just a simple printed card that I have seen.

Oh, good morning to ya, see you in a few hours. LOL

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Dollar store only place for greeting cards. Well worth shopping around, if you are not a regular. Other things are lower priced priced at these stores than most other places.

Often these places are a pleasant surprise for parking and checking out also. Frequently, quick in quick out. No BS.
    Yep, people would be suprized on what they stock!

Top Bottom