• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    All - COF have been finalized and we are looking at 74 rounds down range min. Also, I have uploaded the COF to practicescore.com if you want to paw though them. Hopefully the weather works in our favor and we can put on a fun match!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Just signed up so chance off rain exponentially increased.

Lol - We are watching it. Every weather model is different but I think we will be able to squeeze it in. The plan is too look at the radar and make a decision by 7AM, and as long as it's not a sold green mass moving over us to run the match. We will have a generous refund on match fees if no one wants to roll the dice on it. Just email me after the fact if you need a refund.

The stages we planned are both fast and fun. We have 3 squads of 5 and one of 6. So if we can get a weather window the match can be probably be done in under 2 hours outside of setup time.

Lets hope we get the window to squeeze this in!

Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    I was really excited about going but unfortunately I caught a nasty bug last night and I'm not going to be able to make it. Good luck everyone!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    All - due to persistent thundershower risk on the hourly forecast today we have decided to cancel todays match. Sorry everyone!

Top Bottom