• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Sunday August 8th at Parabellum in Avon.

Minimum Caliber requirement is 9mm
    Register on their website here: https://www.parabellumfirearms.com/classdetail.cfm?class_id=361
    Shooters meeting will be at 6:00pm sharp….this time
    Shooting will begin immediately afterwards.
    Round count is 55

While this is a scored event it is just as much an opportunity to work with equipment that you don’t often get to practice with.
    Only 15 spots so don’t hesitate to signup if you’re interested

Waldojr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 22, 2020
    West

Register on their website here: https://www.parabellumfirearms.com/classdetail.cfm?class_id=361
    Round count is 55

While this is a scored event it is just as much an opportunity to work with equipment that you don’t often get to practice with.

@AllenM Do you know if scorpion/mp5 are allowed with braces?

Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    Low light meaning NODS practice, or just with a flashlight? A friend and I might be interested. What other equipment would we need? Just a sling, light, and mag carriers?

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Low light meaning NODS practice, or just with a flashlight? A friend and I might be interested. What other equipment would we need? Just a sling, light, and mag carriers?
    This is not a high round count event. Mag carriers and a sling are not needed but you will want to have 1 extra mag on your person.
    If you have NODS this is a opportunity to use them otherwise since this is carbine this time weapon mounted light and a couple mags is all you need.

There will be 4 stages you will shoot 2 and have time to reload mags before shooting the other 2

Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    This is not a high round count event. Mag carriers and a sling are not needed but you will want to have 1 extra mag on your person.
    If you have NODS this is a opportunity to use them otherwise since this is carbine this time weapon mounted light and a couple mags is all you need.

There will be 4 stages you will shoot 2 and have time to reload mags before shooting the other 2
    Great, thanks. Is this an instructional kind of thing, or more of a competition? I do 2 Gun so I kind of know what I'm in for but I know a newish shooter that may want to participate as well.

Last edited:

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    It is not instructional and it is not necessarily compition even though we will be keeping scores.

What it is intendend to be is an opportunity to shoot in the dark using light you provide and find strengths and weaknesses in your setup. Also some decesion making will be required about whether to shoot or not.
    Rifle will probably be a little easier just because all lights will be weapon mounted.
    Not to say that is always the best option but is it easier.

Having said that I do believe Parabellum is working on doing low light training in the not to distant future.

Slonsteady

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2016
    Plainfield

Round count is 55

I looked on Parabellum web site and there are no caliber restrictions. I would to try with my M&P 15-22 setup. I may call them to verify. Thanks

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I looked on Parabellum web site and there are no caliber restrictions. I would to try with my M&P 15-22 setup. I may call them to verify. Thanks
    I guess I really don't have any reservations against it. If you haven't signed up already feel free

Top Bottom