• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    You can post on the site just fine as your post above indicates. There are only a couple of areas you are not allowed to post in, the primary being the classifieds. You need to be a contributing member to post there.

Yes, not being able to PM the admins is a pain. It has been going on for a while now. If it is a problem you can discuss in public, go ahead and post it here and we'll make sure to bring it to the admins attention.

HK556WI

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2016
    WI
    I need a admin to be the go between on a possible sale. Since I can't pm them. It is going to be a waste of time.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Are trying to use the classifieds? FYI: This site is not a gun sales forum. That section is for contributing members. You must have 50 quality posts. Or be a sight supporter. Do one or the other and you will be able to PM. You can not skirt this rule.

If you are just wanting to PM the mods? One will be along shortly to help you out.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I need a admin to be the go between on a possible sale. Since I can't pm them. It is going to be a waste of time.

I'm afraid that you don't qualify to buy/sell on INGO yet. This is a gun owner forum, not a free gun classifieds. The classifieds area is a perk for contributing members only. Please read the link that in my previous post for what it takes to participate. If you are only interested in buying/selling, then Hoosier Topics are Armslist might be better for you.

I hope you stick around and participate on the board. There is a lot to learn here.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If you are only here to buy/sell there are many many other places out there for that.
    Use them. We have a set of rules and a willing staff to keep things moving in the right direction

Percolater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Hello,
    I've been a site supporter for a couple years now, but haven't had the ability to PM anyone. I'd like to take advantage of the site supporter perks if you get the time to update me. I'm grateful for INGO and all that you guys do. Thanks!

Percolater

Much appreciation to Pudly for lookin out, thanks

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hello,
    I've been a site supporter for a couple years now, but haven't had the ability to PM anyone. I'd like to take advantage of the site supporter perks if you get the time to update me. I'm grateful for INGO and all that you guys do. Thanks!

Percolater

Much appreciation to Pudly for lookin out, thanks

I will alert the Admin about your issues.

Top Bottom