• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jmreese54

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2022
    Franklin
    Any horror stories to steer me away from the 64 gun Canon from TSC? I currently have a smaller liberty I purchased used but I am in dire need of something bigger. At the $1k mark I havent seen anything of that size to even really compare it to.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I thought my 30 gun Canon was fine. They have a fire rating, glad I never had to test it out. I added a second one rather than replace it with a bigger one. There was instruction to make them both the same combination.

Small's

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    south of Indy
    Anchor it to the ground and it should do a decent job against theft. Fire is another story. If you have a house burn down you can probably count on your stuff getting smoked. If you start doing research on gun safe fire ratings you will see what im saying. If its not a bad fire you may be ok. Any safe is better than keeping them in a closet.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    The 64’s made in I believe Mexico did not seem as well built as the 30’s (mainly a finish /fit difference) and the 30’s were not stocked and did not seem to be on the list for Black Friday sales the last few years where the 64’s were the go to’s.

Got an older version from the 1990’s it has been fine.

derrickgoins

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I have the 64 gun Cannon from TSC and have been pretty happy with it. For the money (waited around until it went on sale), it's been well worth it.

db308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Lawrence County
    I had issues with the electronic lock on my Canon working intermittently.
    Canon support was worthless.
    I bought a S&G dial on ebay and swapped it out. Easy swap.
    I should have kept the smaller Sentry safe that I had before buying this one. Wishing that I had more secure storage for ammo, airguns, etc...

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I had issues with the electronic lock on my Canon working intermittently.
    Canon support was worthless.
    I bought a S&G dial on ebay and swapped it out. Easy swap.
    I should have kept the smaller Sentry safe that I had before buying this one. Wishing that I had more secure storage for ammo, airguns, etc...
    That is exactly why I did not buy the electronic lock models. In the City of Chicago, I had seen businesses using 100 year old safes with mechanical locks that still worked. I looked around my house, not a lot of electronic items over 10 years old. I bought mine with Mechanical locks.

Top Bottom