• HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Tamron 17-50 + manfrotto tripod.

IT'S ALL SOLD!!!!!!.

Canon 20D DSLR camera with box and all accessories it came with new (minus kit lens) and lowepro case and 2 batteries and 2 gig memory card (no idea on shutter actuations. If I had to guess, 15-20k). It is in great shape. * $300 CAMERA SOLD!!!!!

!!!

Tamron 17-50 DI II f/2.8 with Hoya UV filter. $350 firm

Manfrotto tripod (190xb) and 486rc2 ballhead $140 (no pics of tripod) it is in excellent condition.*. TRIPOD SOLD!!!!

Southside of Indianapolis.*

329eb746.jpg

962e2747.jpg

3fd9ad9d.jpg

The 20D would make a good second body for my 50D and lenses. Why are you selling it? Any problems with it or with dust on the sensor? Do you know the typical number of exposures a camera of this type should be able to make before the end of its life?

No problems. I have never had a problem with it. I did have the sensor cleaned by Roberts last year sometime. I have only used it one time since last Halloween. I have heard of cameras getting many more than 100k clicks without problems. I love the camera but I have picked up a new addiction (guns). Lol

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    got any other lenses sitting in the closet? I just picked up a 60D and looking to stretch its legs....I wouldn't mind pics of the tripod if you can get some.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Somebody needs a really nice camera, lens and tripod. Get it soon so you can photograph your purchases this weekend. Feel free to shoot cash or Glock + cash offers. 9mm or .40. Worst I can say is no. Cash is preferred and takes priority. I will separate all three if necessary.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Lets get this stuff gone. I can meet up within reason Friday morning. I will split it up if necessary. Feel free to make offers. Worst I can do is say no. Let me know!!!

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    The 20D would make a good second body for my 50D and lenses. Why are you selling it? Any problems with it or with dust on the sensor? Do you know the typical number of exposures a camera of this type should be able to make before the end of its life?

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I would like to buy the camera body and case from you for $300. Is there any way we could meet somewhere tonite after 5:30 pm or tomorrow after 4:30 pm? Tomorrow morning is not possible for me and I will be going out of town for the weekend tomorrow evening. I also have the expensive hobbies of guns and fly-fishing in addition to photography.

Top Bottom