Can you spare some 22lr, for the children?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'm sure most of you are aware, but for the ones who aren't, we are looking for donations of 22lr. No donation is to big or to small. The NWI portion of INGO was once again asked by the Indiana DNR to assist with a "Family fun Day" at Winimac, a northwest Indiana DNR range. This is the second year, last year was a great success, we went through over 7,000 rounds of 22lr which we procured with the help of INGO members across the state and local gun stores. Our Local Gun Community came together and brought a love for the shooting sports to a new generation of future gun owners, which without your help, may have never had an opportunity to participate and enjoy a safe and fun day being introduced to the world of firearms.

This year we expect a higher turnout then last years event, and we have a goal of procuring 10,000 rounds of 22lr to ensure that our future generations will continue to be introduced to the world of firearms in a safe, fun and free environment.

Here is a link to this years thread, detailing the planning: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ac-nwi-ingo-youth-day-sat-21-june-2014-a.html

Heres a link to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WinamacFamilyFunShootingRangeEvent

If you have any 22lr you can spare, your donation would be greatly appreciated and bring a smile to the faces of countless children, many of whom have never had an opportunity to fire a firearm. And many of which may not have an opportunity, without this event.

Also if you haven't heard of this event and would like to donate your time to help instruct, cook, or volunteer please don't hesitate. We need to be ambassadors to the world of firearms and introduce our future generations to this world which we love and enjoy to ensure that the legacy of freedom lives on. The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Checking my schedule. I grew up near there and should be able to come and help out. Do you already have enough 22 rifles? Drop me a PM.

Top Bottom