Can you add another person to an existing conversation (PM) without starting a new one?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Can you add another person to an existing conversation (PM) without starting a new one? I don't see a way to do it, but then I may just be missing something. Ideally would be able to add them with the history included in the conversation. Thank you

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    @Biggredchev - is it possible you have more options be sure you have the business supporter status? I'm not seeing that button. I'll check later and see if being on the desktop makes a difference.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    @Biggredchev - is it possible you have more options be sure you have the business supporter status? I'm not seeing that button. I'll check later and see if being on the desktop makes a difference.
    Maybe lol. I really dont know what all differences i have other than a high capacity inbox and i can pedal my 3d printed crap if i ever have time to do it again lol.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Ah, looks like you may have to be the originator of the conversation to see that option, as I see it on conversations I originated but didn't see it on this one which was originated by @Born2vette and was the only one I was looking at when checking on this. Thanks @Biggredchev
    Well, I am on the desktop with Firefox and I am not seeing the option to add to the recipient list. I'm probably having a senior moment. :ugh: :scratch:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, I am on the desktop with Firefox and I am not seeing the option to add to the recipient list. I'm probably having a senior moment. :ugh: :scratch:
    I'm also running firefox, on a laptop. Did you check on a conversation that you were the one who started it? if you look at the second conversation info box on the right Nav pane, it should be in the lower right of that box.

Top Bottom