What’d you do?
    1aspxc.jpg

MommaBean18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2023
    Sunny Side of Louisville
    Y’all can look at me if you want, not going to find anything but a seatbelt ticket! It just makes me a little uncomfortable knowing this. I mean, I understand if you’re about to make a sale to someone, but not just for contributing to the forum.

Mij

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    Y’all can look at me if you want, not going to find anything but a seatbelt ticket! It just makes me a little uncomfortable knowing this. I mean, I understand if you’re about to make a sale to someone, but not just for contributing to the forum.
    I believe the question itself was the reason for looking deeper than is typical.

No one can look you up on Mycase unless they know your name or other pertinent info about a specific case. It is used a lot on here to insure a person you may deal with is a proper person, a legal term for firearms sales in Indiana.

Nobody here wants to put a firearm in the hands of someone who is not a proper person.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I believe the question itself was the reason for looking deeper than is typical.

No one can look you up on Mycase unless they know your name or other pertinent info about a specific case. It is used a lot on here to insure a person you may deal with is a proper person, a legal term for firearms sales in Indiana.

Nobody here wants to put a firearm in the hands of someone who is not a proper person.
    And finding his info took all of thirty seconds using just his username and given location.

Top Bottom