• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County

But, yes, let's believe the government PR flacks that say it's all sweetness and light.

I'd be embarrassed if I were a member of the media covering this story other than the WIBC folks. They're basically regurgitating press releases. How about you travel down and ask for a tour? Try to get interviews with staff at the base, on and off record. You know, your actual job?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    What's his prize?
    I can't remember if it was a week at banned camp, or the Humble Pie reference (30 days in the hole.) CM has swung the hammer a couple times lately. I think it was 7 for flaunting the Mod-issued "stop mentioning goats and sheep" decree for the other Atterbury thread (shenanigans at Atterbury...)

Goats and sheep may be mentioned in farming and survival threads, in the proper context :bash:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

I’m sure WTHR will be along shortly to tell us this is fake news.

These thugs are becoming active even quicker than I would have guessed.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I think it takes a lot of courage to leave behind one's home, family and culture to come to a strange place like the U.S., which isn't supposed to have a war in progress, but where people are shooting one another willy nilly in the streets. I suspect that the vast majority of these Afghans will be no big problem for us and will in fact be an asset to the communities where they settle. The Vietnamese who were allowed to come to the U.S. after the communist takeover of their country, mostly prospered, despite blatant racism that they faced in certain areas. Every group has their percentage of undesirables. Lord knows we have more than our share of home grown problem people. I am ashamed to see some of the posts on here.

I’m sure WTHR will be along shortly to tell us this is fake news.

Not even 30 days yet BE Mike.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I can't remember if it was a week at banned camp, or the Humble Pie reference (30 days in the hole.) CM has swung the hammer a couple times lately. I think it was 7 for flaunting the Mod-issued "stop mentioning goats and sheep" decree for the other Atterbury thread (shenanigans at Atterbury...)

Goats and sheep may be mentioned in farming and survival threads, in the proper context :bash:
    I light of those that ignore the staff’s in thread requests and warnings this will be the new norm. If a thread goes out 40 posts it is understandable a member did not see the request and that will be considered.

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Nobody said that all of them would be angels. IIRC, there were charges of rape made against male American soldiers in the past. I don't think that all male American soldiers are rapists.

Sure, I mean, it's not like there's a well-established trend for this sort of thing in other places ... oh, wait.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Old Joe has made up his mind about the USBP Horse Patrol. Looks like the Afghans have been prejudged as well.
    You've likened American soldiers and the USBP horse patrol, people that have sworn defend this country with their lives to refugees from a third world country with innuendos. Just trying to grasp what point you are trying to make.

Top Bottom