• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Another way to look at it: Isn't that just like a woman to not be able to make up his/her mind?

Seriously though, I agree with those above. This is a mental disorder and I really do feel sorry for him. I hope he gets the help he needs with the money he's earned with all of this.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The $100m documentary paycheck had nothing to do with his decision. He was born that way! :xmad:

Exactly what I was thinking when this whole thing started. Him and the whole kartrashian clan are rapidly becoming irrelevant so they needed a new cash cow. I haven't followed any of it but occasionally see it thru various sources and he never has looked particularly happy about it. I'm guessing he did it with prejudice.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's because you insist on Victoria's Secret...I keep telling you the stuff I get off the shelf at Walmart is just as sexy on me as your high falutin', hoity toity, Victoria's secret stuff is on you...:)
    Pfft... you can't even get a 6-pack of granny panties for what I can get a 6-pack of Hanes briefs for. :-P

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's a shame that a person with these mental and emotional issues is having the struggle so publicly....which, of course, was completely his* choice.

*Get back to me when you can change the DNA.

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I do find it sad that his mental illness is being glorified for profit on the public stage, rather than folks working to help him with treatment. Much like the drug-addled Hollywood stars. We find pleasure in watching them burn out. Truly sad.

Even sadder, this has surely guided many others away from the help that they need.

That is my opinion. And society is not doing these folks favors by treating it as something normal. I read an article by a Johns Hopkins Dr who was among the pioneers in gender changes/reassignments and he and JH refuses to do them anymore, pointing to a 20x higher than average suicide rate among those who have gone through the complete change over. It seems for most, it's not really the cure to their identity issues they thought it would be. At least Jenner can hopefully get off the hormones and maybe have a chance at not being part of that 20x statistic, and get the treatment he really needs...

-rvb

This has been my point. If we decide schizophrenia is just how they are born and we need to accommodate, not treat, imagine the disastrous outcomes they would face

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

The former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry agree with us... so our theory has some scientific backing. Perhaps we can get several million dollars in federal grants to further investigate this issue? Nah, doesn't fit the narrative.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Transgender is the perfect false flag to advance liberal agendas. They don't care about the individuals, they want traditional America destroyed

just like the uninsured

just like blacks

just like Hispanics

just like (insert group)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It will be interesting to see how the LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOP community reacts if he does "go back" (technically I guess he never "went", so maybe go back isn't the right term). Will they see him/her as a traitor to their cause?

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Caitlyn Jenner considering transitioning back to a man.

Caitlyn Jenner considering ?de-transitioning? ?in the next couple years,? author claims | Fox News

Wait, I thought it wasn't a "choice"? :scratch: Apparently it is or was for Bruce/Caitlyn. Of course that's assuming the author's information is correct, which may or may not be the case. Personally I don't blame him. Women's underwear is expensive! :):
    Now that the transgender restrooms are here he's even more confused than ever.
    I wish Cali would just sink and get over it.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Not surprised at all. He won't be the only one changing as they please. Maybe it can be a new scam like intermittent FMLA. This week I wanna be a girl but next week I may be a boy again...

Gary119

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2015
    Southern Indiana
    So here's a point to ponder. If this person was a male (with supporting parts) and decided to be a female. Started taking hormones and all, and developed the female voice, lost the male hair and developed some cleavage from said hormones and all, and I mean quite the set (this is the important part) very large set. Then like the person this thread is about, while walking down a very busy street decided "oh man" dresses are for girls I QUIT!! Then this person decided to free the big dogs and rips it's shirt off. Now you have a person all girly looking walking down a very busy street with a "very large set" shirtless. Male supporting parts are still supporting. Question is would/should/can they be arrested? Or ask to cover up? And if they were arrested would it be the male or female jail? Kind of a odd ponder?

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

The former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry agree with us... so our theory has some scientific backing. Perhaps we can get several million dollars in federal grants to further investigate this issue? Nah, doesn't fit the narrative.

Longer version that I was referring to, by the same author:
    http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2015/06/15145/

-rvb

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Probably just got tired of shaving his/hers/its legs. Would also feel restricted from farting in public. Those two issues right there, would be enough to lure Bruce back to guy-hood.

Top Bottom