• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Remington 90T

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2023
    Brodhead Wisconsin
    Sold a 682 Beretta to a nice lady in California -Wanted it shipped from my FFL dealer to hers. No problem --I thought! --My FFl dealer was in the {CFLC} California firearms license check system - Which is basically California not trusting our Federal governments FFL eZcheck web site that I have aways used to check out of state FFl dealer. Basically you have to get a approval # from them to attach to your FFl to send to the dealer in California. My problem was my dealer renewed his FFl and didn't renew his CFLC --Same FFL # but Californias computer system said it was invalid-No reset button,no Email, or phone# -tried reapplying but got kicked out because his # is in the system. Countless Emails, last one to the Attorney Gerneral's office and three weeks later got his #. ---NEVER AGAIN ---I thought this was America!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Who knows what you might be signing up for, when you send a gun to Cali?

With all due respect, I'd be concerned about why a Cali buyer would be crossing state lines for a purchase?

:dunno:

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Who knows what you might be signing up for, when you send a gun to Cali?

With all due respect, I'd be concerned about why a Cali buyer would be crossing state lines for a purchase?

:dunno:
    What?

What crossing state lines was she doing?
    This is the kind of crap gun grabbers love. Gun owners making up silly rules on their own and then trying to convince other gun owners of them. There is no reason you can not purchase a firearm from out of state.

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Commiefornia is an all around joke that just doesn’t get any laughs. The more I look at it the worse it gets. I don’t care what that state may contribute to the economy of the USA. It’s a woke that could disappear for all I care vis-a-vis it’s libtard ways and anti everything that makes sense or upon which this great country was founded! My :twocents:!

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I Would start up in Oregon and head south There is a great bunch of shooters up north bunkered down. Trying to keep shooting sports alive.
    Nah all we need to do is get 3 or 4 working older tanks.. California couldn't stop one last time someone went nuts with one, and that was a single guy. Imagine 20 of us and several working tanks.

Top Bottom