• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Whats sad is the people there are letting it happen. Guess we do the same thing here though. We let our politicians take more and more of our money but we keep voting for them cause of the "r" next to their name.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    One of the things I've always wanted and worked hard to obtain is time between when you become aware of problems and when they actually hit you. You can't really put a price on that time as it allows you to use your best tool, your brain, to help whatever your situation is. That time can be measured in seconds or weeks, depending on the problem.

Being completely dependent on one utility for everything cuts your time and ability to work around problems.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You have a strangely specific knowledge of how such affairs are conducted. Hmmm :stickpoke:
    :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I am off to watch the Colts lose...should have stayed at home and sold the tickets, but I have a package to drop off and need to fuel up the truck...

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    We should be cheering them on and providing as much encouragement as we can. To be the first state to have a catastrophic failure of the only power source at their disposal would not only be eye opening, it would be an epic laugh for me. Help them fail then set back an roll in the profits to “help” them recover. There could be decades of failed replacements sold to the state while they lack any infrastructure that works effectively. This could be better than any reality show…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We should be cheering them on and providing as much encouragement as we can. To be the first state to have a catastrophic failure of the only power source at their disposal would not only be eye opening, it would be an epic laugh for me. Help them fail then set back an roll in the profits to “help” them recover. There could be decades of failed replacements sold to the state while they lack any infrastructure that works effectively. This could be better than any reality show…

Sadly I think assistance for their poor planning will be paid for by our taxes as the feds race to the rescue, in electric vehicles of course.;)

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    More talking points. If what you said was true their NRA ratings would all be the same, they are not. This line of thinking is often propagated to demoralize conservative voters to the lefts advantage…
    Not to demoralize. To encourage to call out and hold accountable Republicans. Look at our own statem govt.

Top Bottom