California mass shooting leaves at least 10 dead, others injured at Lunar New Year festival; suspect at large

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    When will that idiot Governor Newsom and his libtard governing ilk realize that their draconian anti 2A gun laws simply do not work? Criminals and crazies will always get a firearm either legally or illegally and kill people.
    When they have your means of defending liberty, and you are a subject living within the company town they own and control.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I saw a vid yesterday of him spewing the “2A suicide pact” BS, walking down a sidewalk in broad daylight, flanked by 3 armed guards. One guard had his hand in his jacket on his weapon. It looked freaking ridiculous.
    It's the same here in Indy. These "conflict resolution" people do their neighborhood walk throughs in broad daylight (when the criminals are all still asleep). Lets see them do those at 2 a.m. through the same neighborhoods and without tv news crews to cover them.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Update on the story: those killed were ages 57-76.

WTF is up with the gun? Homemade hand guard?

Handgun the murderer used to take his life: Norinco in 7.62X25... not exactly a Glock 19. Then again, the source is the MSM. Although if they took down what the Sheriff said correctly it should be right.

1674729869517.png

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Update on the story: those killed were ages 57-76.

WTF is up with the gun? Homemade hand guard?

Handgun the murderer used to take his life: Norinco in 7.62X25... not exactly a Glock 19. Then again, the source is the MSM. Although if they took down what the Sheriff said correctly it should be right.

View attachment 250671
    I look at it and the first thing that I think is some kind of home-made supressor. But maybe that's just my uninformed mind; surely it would have been mentioned in the news if that were the case (unless it was and I missed it)?

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    When will that idiot Governor Newsom and his libtard governing ilk realize that their draconian anti 2A gun laws simply do not work? Criminals and crazies will always get a firearm either legally or illegally and kill people.
    I think a little @BigRed wisdom is apropos here...

**** the ****ing ************ and the ****ing horse he ****ing rode in on!

Top Bottom