California just banned over 1400 handguns from being sold.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trevelayan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Putnam Co.
    Imagine the government limiting the number of words available for you to use. The REEEEEing from the left alone would raise the founders from the dead.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    On ocassion, I have to travel to the LA area for work. I hate it. Too many people. Too many laws, cars and homeless. High prices with additional taxes, fees and charges.

Gun shops there feel like airsoft boutiques. Limited inventory of highly modified, user non-friendly firearms.

It always feels good to return to freedom loving Indiana.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Imagine the government limiting the number of words available for you to use. The REEEEEing from the left alone would raise the founders from the dead.
    Oh, hell, the left already wants to limit our words. They’re quite on board with that as long as they get to say which words can no longer be used.

Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    Guys, a little closer to your home Maryland has a Handgun Roster since 1985. If you remember the " Saturday Night Special " scare from the anti 2A mob they got a law passed that established this https://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organizat...onBureau/LicensingDivision/HandgunRoster.aspx . So if Acme Hand Phasers marketed a 40 MegaWatt Captain Kirk Special, if it wasn't on the roster it couldn't be sold.
    In Delaware a lot of these Yuck-a-putz's from Maryland came to Delaware to retire ( cheaper taxs ) and want to bring the same BS that they knew and loved with them. We have 3 laws that they are wanting to pass. https://www.wdel.com/news/delaware-...cle_8fc4afa4-9241-11eb-88a7-fbbe55d0b67c.html So the license to buy a hand gun would be only good for 6 months and for my self I ask what training are they going to give someone who spent 4 years in the 82d Abn division as a 11B1P then after OCS branched Infantry and 4 wonderful years at Ft Riley with the 1st Id then commanded a Pathfinder Co for 3 years then was in the G-3 shop with a reserve SF Group. I need to learn the local laws, 2 hours tops.
    Their are only three counties in Delaware, to the very north Wilmington is very blue, the middle one is half and half and Sussex in the far south is very red. We just don't have the votes to over turn this madness. Gruppenfuehrer Carney who has had the state under a state of emergency from April 2020 has been talking about taking up gun control as a health issue and my use the Emergency Powers Act to make it so.
    You may be getting a new citizen soon

Jump62
    aka Paul

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh, hell, the left already wants to limit our words. They’re quite on board with that as long as they get to say which words can no longer be used.

Jamil is right.
    They are okay with limiting the 1st amendment.
    Of course, they think they are limiting "other's" free speech, and not their own.
    They of course, get upset when they find out the rules apply to themselves.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Guys, a little closer to your home Maryland has a Handgun Roster since 1985. If you remember the " Saturday Night Special " scare from the anti 2A mob they got a law passed that established this https://mdsp.maryland.gov/Organizat...onBureau/LicensingDivision/HandgunRoster.aspx . So if Acme Hand Phasers marketed a 40 MegaWatt Captain Kirk Special, if it wasn't on the roster it couldn't be sold.
    In Delaware a lot of these Yuck-a-putz's from Maryland came to Delaware to retire ( cheaper taxs ) and want to bring the same BS that they knew and loved with them. We have 3 laws that they are wanting to pass. https://www.wdel.com/news/delaware-...cle_8fc4afa4-9241-11eb-88a7-fbbe55d0b67c.html So the license to buy a hand gun would be only good for 6 months and for my self I ask what training are they going to give someone who spent 4 years in the 82d Abn division as a 11B1P then after OCS branched Infantry and 4 wonderful years at Ft Riley with the 1st Id then commanded a Pathfinder Co for 3 years then was in the G-3 shop with a reserve SF Group. I need to learn the local laws, 2 hours tops.
    Their are only three counties in Delaware, to the very north Wilmington is very blue, the middle one is half and half and Sussex in the far south is very red. We just don't have the votes to over turn this madness. Gruppenfuehrer Carney who has had the state under a state of emergency from April 2020 has been talking about taking up gun control as a health issue and my use the Emergency Powers Act to make it so.
    You may be getting a new citizen soon

Jump62
    aka Paul
    “So if Acme Hand Phasers marketed a 40 MegaWatt Captain Kirk Special”
    Can’t wait till those hit the market. Makes those microwave converted ray guns look like tinker toys!

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    Well, I’m going to hazard a guess that much of that de-certification is based on the certification expiring and the manufacturers not being able to complete the certification during the COVID lockdowns.

just a guess and not an endorsement of their system.

Top Bottom