California just banned over 1400 handguns from being sold.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    That's ca for you. I wonder how much it cost the tax payers to create that list? I didn't see hi-point in the list so I expect a revision soon.
    This is the mentality that some here at ingo voted for! But we know the left doesnt want to take our guns and they support the 2nd (purple please).
    Go figure!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Extensive list indeed. I don't recall seeing much of anything they are not removing from their "approved" list. They seem to have put the axe to most every quality handgun (and some less than quality handguns). I cannot imagine any reality in which the Colt Python is banned unless the idea (big surprise) is to ban handguns across the board.

Banning 1400 treasonous politicians would be a far more productive endeavor.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Well, they do have the 5th (?) largest economy...and Wayne LaPierre can still get nice suits there. So I guess you have to take the good with the bad.

Too bad the Supreme Court decided their job was done after Heller and McDonald. I mean, it's fine to incorporate against states, and all, but if you signal your intention not to hear any more cases...it's basically telling the states to do what they want.

Hell, we could have 9-zip on the SC(R)OTUS, and how much different would it be?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That's an eye opener. And I thought as long as the magazine held 10 rds or less, CA was "ok" with it. Had no idea the state "certified" what handguns could be sold.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    That's an eye opener. And I thought as long as the magazine held 10 rds or less, CA was "ok" with it. Had no idea the state "certified" what handguns could be sold.
    Yep

Jeepster48439

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Marion County
    Silver lining - If it can't be sold in CA. that leaves more opportunity for the rest of us....... Wonder how many of the 4.3M NCIS checks in January were for CA residents?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    The sad part is that i't sht population density centers in commiefornia that are dictating these changes. I've heard that there are some pretty decent folks trapped in that purgatory once you get away from the cities.

A preview of coming attraction kiddies. The only hope is that enough of "us" wake up in 3 years and turn this travesty around.

Not holding my breath though. It'd be interesting to come back in 100 years and see which side was right but I don't speak Chinese so. . . . .

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Imagine in 10,000 years or so when archeologists start finding all the guns that people are hiding and the questions they will have.....
    Then again, they may not know what a gun is.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But we still have the senate so it is OK.

To soon...:dunno:

I realize that makes little to no difference in the matters at state levels but goes to the mentality of "Way" to many people.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Any bets that's what Zuck's private security army carries? Edit: The one that bribed officials with iPads to get head of the line privileges for handgun licenses...
    Yea don’t make any sense ? Glocks carry just as much ammo and the same calibers as those banned ? Crazy Cali. !

Top Bottom