• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Thanks 9lock, I try to be an honest, stand up guy!

I don't mean to say that anybody with a gun is a threat, at least not to me. I have some common sense and can differentiate a bad guy from a good guy. What I mean to say is that during training, we look at the details and evaluate the situation, to make it as safe as possible for everyone involved. I really enjoy my contacts with 2A folks and most of the time we talk about cool guns and INGO (I actually have an INGO sticker on my car and even pass out the big stack of INGO cards that VUPDBlue gave me at the last 1500 to most of these folks.) But, it is something that is checked off on the mental safety list in your head ("This guy, albeit he looks like a nice guy and is plenty polite, has a gun - CHECK.") Not to say that any one of the good members here would assault an officer, but it is just one of those things w have to keep in mind as "threat."

Just for the record - I am completely disgusted by California's crazy laws and wish wholeheartedly that their constituency will be able to repeal some of the unconstitutional laws and rulings soon. For this thread, I just wanted to put the shoe on the other foot and share some of my experience with y'all, as much as I have learned from so many on this forum.

Top Bottom