Caitlyn Jenner announces run for governor of California

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Mar 14, 2013
Earth
I don't know why any of you think the leftist kooks will embrace Jenner simply because of the transgender issue. That would require them to have intellectual consistency, which they do not have.

Knives are already out.

SwikLS

Expert
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oct 26, 2015
The Bunker
I don't know why any of you think the leftist kooks will embrace Jenner simply because of the transgender issue. That would require them to have intellectual consistency, which they do not have.

Knives are already out.

your mistake is assuming that in CA you become governor through election

Kutnupe14

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 13, 2011
Jenner is one of you guys right? A Trumper? Didn’t Donnie tell Jenner it was ok to use the women’s bathroom in Trump Tower?

Kutnupe14

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 13, 2011
They are called racists names? "Crackers"?
:dunno:
Those it make a difference what names they are called? Or is there some hierarchy of insults amongst them? I think we can agree that White BLM supporters are disparaged just as badly as the Black ones, no?

Tombs

Grandmaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 13, 2011
Martinsville
Those it make a difference what names they are called? Or is there some hierarchy of insults amongst them? I think we can agree that White BLM supporters are disparaged just as badly as the Black ones, no?

I think that's a pretty bad comparison. BLM is a purely racial matter; it's in the name.
Political parties aren't, regardless what some nutter wants to think.

And with the left's obsession over "new toys" in the progressive space, they usually cast "old toys" into the dust bin to be forgotten. Like how they've basically abandoned any serious support of gay people anymore, and taken up the cross for trans.

Thor

Grandmaster
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jan 18, 2014
Could be anywhere
So, a guy who gets promoted as Woman of the Year can show all the chicks that a guy can be better than they are at just being a chick...never mind the sports thing. Great message there...we can beat you at everything if we remove all those things girls are good at and guys aren't.

Top Bottom