• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think you're missing the bigger picture on that.
    It's better a republican candidate loses in such a situation as to force the party to produce a candidate that is tolerable to the base. Much better than convincing party leadership that the crazy train is the right path to take.
    This reasoning is ****ed up. You're not gaining a ***damn thing. You're just ceding more power. The 12 or 13 of you aren't enough.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This reasoning is ****ed up. You're not gaining a ***damn thing. You're just ceding more power. The 12 or 13 of you aren't enough.

What are you gaining by taking the same path to the same conclusion as the radical progressives?

An (R) sign next to someone's name?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Losing ground faster is better?

This is a retarded conversation. You can't become unblackpilled via conversation.

You're losing ground in either direction.

Cutting your losses at one battle and retreating to fight the next is better than surrendering and losing the war.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think you're missing the bigger picture on that.
    It's better a republican candidate loses in such a situation as to force the party to produce a candidate that is tolerable to the base. Much better than convincing party leadership that the crazy train is the right path to take.
    I am speculating here, as I'm out over my skis, but i believe the bar for candidates in the recall election is MUCH lower than a regular election. I'm not even sure it is necessary that they have the official support of the party

When Schwarzenegger got in during the Gray Davis recall, I think there were over 60 total candidates on the ballot

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm still learning about the LGBT community. Wouldn't give a crap about it (because to me it's just not natural) except for the fact that my daughter somehow decided (she says it wasn't a "decision") to be a part of it, and has a girlfriend. Now if being attracted to the same sex is weird, then thinking you're not the sex you were born, is even more weird... so I don't understand the whole Bruce Jenner becoming Caitlyn Jenner one single bit.

However, the LGBT community does, and maybe this will help to win some of them over to the more conservative way of thinking. There are gays, and minorities on the conservative side, just not as many as on the liberal side, so having a prominent one like her run for governor may be just the ticket to winning CA back from the idiots. Now I still think she's weird, and don't understand why she has to go around pretending to be a woman, but I'll play along, given that most other things, (things that make the country work) she is conservative about. I hope she wins, because about the only way a conservative is ever gonna get in power out there, is if it's one that's a little off their rocker...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm still learning about the LGBT community. Wouldn't give a crap about it (because to me it's just not natural) except for the fact that my daughter somehow decided (she says it wasn't a "decision") to be a part of it, and has a girlfriend. Now if being attracted to the same sex is weird, then thinking you're not the sex you were born, is even more weird... so I don't understand the whole Bruce Jenner becoming Caitlyn Jenner one single bit.

However, the LGBT community does, and maybe this will help to win some of them over to the more conservative way of thinking. There are gays, and minorities on the conservative side, just not as many as on the liberal side, so having a prominent one like her run for governor may be just the ticket to winning CA back from the idiots. Now I still think she's weird, and don't understand why she has to go around pretending to be a woman, but I'll play along, given that most other things, (things that make the country work) she is conservative about. I hope she wins, because about the only way a conservative is ever gonna get in power out there, is if it's one that's a little off their rocker...

If we're willing to give up our kids to the machine, then what is left?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is that the Cabal?

While you're busy trying to punch back at your own side, here's what your enemies are doing:
    6V1uyxv.png

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    While you're busy trying to punch back at your own side, here's what your enemies are doing:
    6V1uyxv.png
    Punch back? My side? That’s just silly talk.

I’m aware of what BLM has demanded. It’s all over INGO’s political section. Everyone knows.

I’m not a right wing identitarian. Not a far right nationalist. Not a an ideologue. Not even a Trumper. I’ll stay in the sane realm, thank you.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    82   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    If we're willing to give up our kids to the machine, then what is left?
    I won't give up my kids for nothing *******. I'll do everything in my power, including learning about their life choices, no matter how stupid I think they are, to try and understand what the hell is going on in their lives, and to keep them in mine. "Giving up" your kids is disowning them because they do things you don't approve of. Putting some weirdo like Caitlyn Jenner in power out in CA may just be the first step towards getting some of the most far left kids back on the right side of things. Or at least more towards the center... Won't be easy though. The truly dedicated leftists won't accept even her. They think she's a traitor to the LGBT community the same way conservative blacks are "uncle Toms".

Last edited:
    Top Bottom