• ...and so much more!
  • gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I've got an Inforce attached to the right-side rail. The same one I use for the Glock inside the chassis. I like it's position for on/off and mine is tough as nails.
    Tyler, I thought I already asked this, but it may have gotten lost in the site migration but you have me interested in the Inforce. Can you do like a mini review here; tell me more about it?

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Found a good deal one this platform, and with the panic buying and what not, decided to buy it.
    I know the light is terrible.
    Aside from that, any long term issues? Do you guys use this as a SD/get home weapon? That's essentially what niche I thought it would fit.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Found a good deal one this platform, and with the panic buying and what not, decided to buy it.
    Aside from that, any long term issues? Do you guys use this as a SD/get home weapon? That's essentially what niche I thought it would fit.
    I use mine as a “force multiplier” in my Jeep bag. I can consistently make 25-50 yard shots with ease with this platform. Mounting an X300 on the side makes it even better. I bought three of these, one for car bag, one for Jeep bag, and a spare. I love them, but am trying to offload one now as I can’t afford threesomes of everything any longer. They are actually great platforms from an otherwise lackluster company though.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I use mine when I go to the big cities, and at home self-defense. It hangs just about my bed. I just sit up grab it turn on rds and light I'm ready. 33rds of 200gr wfngc bullets at 1258fps avg. At 50 yards it holds a 3.5" group. Good enough for self-defense.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Mine was going to be as a defacto mini PCC platform inside a backpack for when we'd go hiking. But I didn't like how I couldn't get it to work suppressed - so I moved it on down the road.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    If you decide to do the modification to fit the 900 lumen O-Light in the OEM light housing, make sure you get the O-Light S1R and NOT the O-Light S1R II Baton. They have different housings and the S1R II will not fit. Ask me how I know. :)

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If you decide to do the modification to fit the 900 lumen O-Light in the OEM light housing, make sure you get the O-Light S1R and NOT the O-Light S1R II Baton. They have different housings and the S1R II will not fit. Ask me how I know. :)
    Okay thanks for that advice.

Top Bottom