• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I don't disagree with the last statement at all. The problem is this administration is hell bent on destroying this country and our way of life. That is readily apparent. They are not going to fix this issue, full stop. Maybe it'll be addressed when we get another R in the big chair, but the difficulty Trump had with this issues leads me to believe it won't get fixed. I hope I'm wrong, but that's the way it looks. I do disagree with your take on people protecting our border being psychopaths. If I lived in a border state that was constantly being overwhelmed by this invasion, I could see taking up arms to protect my nation. That wouldn't make my a psychopath. I would hate to harm anyone, but I do believe in having to make hard decisions to protect our country and way of life.
    You would go out and shoot unarmed women and children? This is what you are talking about after all. Minus the cartel thugs, the people coming across are unarmed, and a lot of them are not adult males. Killing an unarmed person that is not trying to actually harm anyone is murder. To mass murder people, you would have to be a psychopath.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I would shoot adult males coming across which would dissuade the women and children (I would hope). My thought is that to work, there would first be major announcements that the border would be patrolled by armed citizens and that they would fire on anyone illegally crossing the border. After a month, two weeks, some time period to ensure word had gotten out, it would be implemented. Within a short amount of time I believe the problem would be drastically reduced. I'm also all for declaring war on anyone entering the country illegally. We have a right to sovereignty and secure borders and have the right to enforce that.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Not that it would matter anyway. We will never have secure borders until the government gets off their butts and makes it happen. Otherwise all the blue states will just continue to allow illegal immigration in the areas they control. I still say holding government officials to doing their F'n jobs is the only way this will ever be fixed.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But if the government did it it would be all right, because you know, reasons.

We are getting close, if not there, to firsthand understanding of the interpersonal dynamics of the revolution.
    No. Shooting unarmed people, who are no threat, is not OK if the government does it. The days of that being alright are behind us.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    You think illegals flooding our country aren't a threat? I and many other in this country feel otherwise.
    To shoot someone requires very specific circumstances. Fear of death or serious bodily harm. Please explain how you would justify that.

Shooting them would be murder.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    No. The vast majority of "citizens" would not shoot unarmed people who are no threat in cold blood. Those that would willingly do so would be psychopaths.
    But that’s not what you said. You categorized those that would be at the border as psychopaths. That’s a broad stroke to use on people you don’t know. And now you are categorizing illegals as non threatening. Glad to know you see MS13 border crossers as those that are not a threat.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    But that’s not what you said. You categorized those that would be at the border as psychopaths. That’s a broad stroke to use on people you don’t know. And now you are categorizing illegals as non threatening. Glad to know you see MS13 border crossers as those that are not a threat.
    I have no idea what you are talking about.

MS13 and the like are a small fraction of people crossing the border. Don't try to pretend like there is some army of them crossing constantly. The vast majority of the people that would be shot are not violent, most are women and children. I have been pretty clear in saying if you want to shoot those people crossing the border, you are a psychopath.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Right. Now we just give weapons to other people so they can do it for us. (See Ukraine vs. Russia)
    The Russians who invaded Ukraine are unarmed? I mean, yeah, much of their equipment is ****...but to say that they are unarmed is just, maybe, a little bit of a stretch?

Did I miss something? Did Mexico fire a hypersonic bottle of Cholula at us or something?

:):

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    But if the government did it it would be all right, because you know, reasons.

We are getting close, if not there, to firsthand understanding of the interpersonal dynamics of the revolution.
    We are "the people", and we are ( or were) "the militia".

When our Nation is being invaded, maybe we need to start acting like it.

Top Bottom