• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It took all of them, not just him. Call him out for the grandstanding and attention whoring, but he did not single handedly stop it.
    If you are the last person to decide how you will vote, and also at that time the crucial vote needed for passage, does not the onus fall most heavily on you?

Is it considered the 7th Cavalry's defeat or Custer's

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I believe it failed by one vote, so EVERY single republican that voted against it singlehandedly defeated it because the unilaterally had the power to pass it…

Why are you so hung up on this semantic of a simple statement?
    But had any of the other no votes changed their vote earlier it would have been a path not taken and the results could have been entirely different

If he could see it was destined to pass anyway, McCain might have voted for it

What happened and what might have happened are distinct, likely exclusive 'events'

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If you are the last person to decide how you will vote, and also at that time the crucial vote needed for passage, does not the onus fall most heavily on you?

Is it considered the 7th Cavalry's defeat or Custer's
    Custer made the mistakes that led to the defeat. The other no votes were not following McCain's lead. They had their individual reasons for voting the way they did.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What hypocritical pieces of :poop:. If you're a sanctuary city, why worry about where the people are coming from? Oh yeah, they just want to mouth the platitudes without doing anything... :rolleyes:
    Yes. Whingeing that state officials 'had no warning at all' of their arrival - as if those midnight government flights from the Texas border areas call ahead for permission or something or the invaders rushing the southern border have a reservation

Never thought they could be made to walk the walk, and have failed miserably every time they are given the chance

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

New grift opportunity inbound. Why yes, Eric, I am hosting ten illegals in my home, gibs me money please!

For the love of Christ, $50 per migrant for the fuel to run the C17 back to where they came from solves this!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Adams floats idea of New Yorkers housing migrants in ‘private residences’​

In his latest attempt to battle the ongoing migrant crisis, Adams on Monday floated a half baked “private residence” plan, which could possibly see local homeowners getting compensation to put up asylum seekers.

I'm sure that it won't result in waste of taxdollars.
    It will be as efficient as usual.
    yup

Liberals PANIC As Illegal Immigrants Will Be Placed IN THEIR HOMES, Democrat Policy BACKFIRES​

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Newsome will want to arrest Desantis next as soon as they get an investigation cranked up. A familiar pattern to deal with political opponents?
    I saw somewhere he has already said that DeSantis was being investigated for kidnapping charges.

I pray it happens, just to escalate this to a new level.

Let them go full on retard, states vs states due to the feds failure to do their constitutional duty…

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    While I'd like to see the flow of people stopped, giving a bunch of psychopaths free reign to kill people is not a good answer.

While I agree with the sentiment, in all honesty that's one way to deal with an invasion. It would very quickly and effectively dissuade further illegal immigration and our borders would finally be secure. Once the border is secure we can look at fixing our extremely broken immigration system.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    While I agree with the sentiment, in all honesty that's one way to deal with an invasion. It would very quickly and effectively dissuade further illegal immigration and our borders would finally be secure. Once the border is secure we can look at fixing our extremely broken immigration system.
    Would they? You think the cartels would just stop crossing because of a bunch of psychopaths? What we would have in that scenario is an escalation with "civilians" fighting cartels. I'd take an ineffective wall before I would that.

Let's stop incentivizing them. These open invitations by the administration have to stop.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Would they? You think the cartels would just stop crossing because of a bunch of psychopaths? What we would have in that scenario is an escalation with "civilians" fighting cartels. I'd take an ineffective wall before I would that.

Let's stop incentivizing them. These open invitations by the administration have to stop.
    I don't disagree with the last statement at all. The problem is this administration is hell bent on destroying this country and our way of life. That is readily apparent. They are not going to fix this issue, full stop. Maybe it'll be addressed when we get another R in the big chair, but the difficulty Trump had with this issues leads me to believe it won't get fixed. I hope I'm wrong, but that's the way it looks. I do disagree with your take on people protecting our border being psychopaths. If I lived in a border state that was constantly being overwhelmed by this invasion, I could see taking up arms to protect my nation. That wouldn't make my a psychopath. I would hate to harm anyone, but I do believe in having to make hard decisions to protect our country and way of life.

Top Bottom