• ...and so much more!
  • KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    It doesn't hurt the criminal? Why not?? Oh yeah, lawsuits. Need a security type in there with thermal to adminster a white ghost beatdown as that is all those animals will respect. If you make it to costly to the organized crime as in all the thumps, bruises and broken collar bones / arms / tib - fib or for less lethal...dog poo smeared in the face, mouth, ears, etc I believe would be a huge deterrent to the normal street thug.

BTW- CS isnot easy to clean up but crystal capsaicin jammed into your nostrils can really relieve sinus congestion!

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    It doesn't hurt the criminal? Why not?? Oh yeah, lawsuits. Need a security type in there with thermal to adminster a white ghost beatdown as that is all those animals will respect. If you make it to costly to the organized crime as in all the thumps, bruises and broken collar bones / arms / tib - fib or for less lethal...dog poo smeared in the face, mouth, ears, etc I believe would be a huge deterrent to the normal street thug.

BTW- CS isnot easy to clean up but crystal capsaicin jammed into your nostrils can really relieve sinus congestion!
    Sadly we are at the point where non-lethal is worse than no deterrent.
    These are not lil’ rascals who learn their lesson by the end of the episode and end their naughty ways.

Modern thug, when smeared with dog poop, will feel “dissed”, and will come back the next day, shoot up the store, owner, workers, and customers, and set it on fire to recover their “rep”. And proudly serve their six months in county lock-up, reduced to two weeks because reasons.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Sadly we are at the point where non-lethal is worse than no deterrent.
    These are not lil’ rascals who learn their lesson by the end of the episode and end their naughty ways.

Modern thug, when smeared with dog poop, will feel “dissed”, and will come back the next day, shoot up the store, owner, workers, and customers, and set it on fire to recover their “rep”. And proudly serve their six months in county lock-up, reduced to two weeks because reasons.
    Shoot them early and often

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    It’s a fog that has no residue. No cleanup. Completely visual. The perp can’t steal what the perp can’t see, and the business goes on about its day without having to worry about decontamination. No reason to complicate it with CS or OC.

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    It’s a fog that has no residue. No cleanup. Completely visual. The perp can’t steal what the perp can’t see, and the business goes on about its day without having to worry about decontamination. No reason to complicate it with CS or OC.
    Although it’s probably pretty pricey, that would be one heck of an improvement over the typical halloween party fog machine!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

First, I dont think I'd call that a "gun" shop. Look closely, those are all PCPs on the wall.
    Second thats awful slow discharge. they can get away with a lot before the fog really gets going. Need to kill the lights and add multiple strobes that are randomized. Dazzle and disorient them.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Who should be running for the exits the moment the excrement hits the air acceleration device. They'll be fine.
    And when you're in a store with 3 kids, I'm sure you'll be happy to sacrifice them for the greater good when the gas hits them all.

You seem to have a lot of faith in the average person to exit while being blinded or hurt.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And when you're in a store with 3 kids, I'm sure you'll be happy to sacrifice them for the greater good when the gas hits them all.

You seem to have a lot of faith in the average person to exit while being blinded or hurt.
    First of all, those little monsters are disposable. I made them, So I can make more. Maybe the new ones will be better behaved. :p

Second, my suggestion was CO2. You're only going down if you stick around and think you can grab an armful through the fog. You've got plenty of time to escape a CO2 cloud if you want to walk out when it starts.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

Too many kids out there already. You don’t need 3. 1 or 2 is more than enough. Consider it a tax.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    F modern sensibilities. Thieves should be killed. F you if you're somewhere you shouldn't be. All this namby pamby coddling of criminals is exactly what has us in the situation we're in. I don't give a F about your backstory. If you commit a crime there should be severe consequences.

BJHay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2019
    Crawfordsville
    F modern sensibilities. Thieves should be killed. F you if you're somewhere you shouldn't be. All this namby pamby coddling of criminals is exactly what has us in the situation we're in. I don't give a F about your backstory. If you commit a crime there should be severe consequences.

I'm not advocating this but something similar does work in Singapore. The country is spotlessly clean and almost crime free.
    Many years ago I worked for a guy named Marco Chan. His stepson was caught vandalizing cars and sentenced to some jailtime and a public canning. The story hit the national press. I doubt he did it again.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Crime is up because criminals don't fear getting caught. They get a slap on the wrist and are released, if anyone even bothers with that much. If criminals don't fear the repercussions of their actions, what prevents them from acting how they want? It's our society writ large. No one seems to fear repercussions nowadays, mostly because there aren't any (especially for the Left).

Top Bottom