Bulk 22lr Ammo Testing & Data Collection... Interesting Results!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    262   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I admit that I have not watched all of your videos, but I have watched a fair share and in my opinion, I think this was your best video so far. I am a big fan of comparing 22 ammo and I found this video very informative. I don't have a chronograph and only rely on what my targets show me (proof is in the pudding), but I really enjoyed the comparisons you did and I appreciate the time you invested in putting this video together.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    61   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    I like the review, I prefer shooting the blazer myself, never had a ftf with it so far and it always seems to be consistent. I don't use it for match shooting but as far as liking for fun it does great

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Well I usually wrinkle my nose a bit when I think of blazer but looks like blaze is under rated in my mind anyway. Thanks for the video.
    I'm not gonna lie I was kind of in the same category. I have to say it sure seemed to do alright especially for the cost. Thanks for watching!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I admit that I have not watched all of your videos, but I have watched a fair share and in my opinion, I think this was your best video so far. I am a big fan of comparing 22 ammo and I found this video very informative. I don't have a chronograph and only rely on what my targets show me (proof is in the pudding), but I really enjoyed the comparisons you did and I appreciate the time you invested in putting this video together.
    Thanks I appreciate the feedback!

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Nice job on the video

While I've never used the chrony, the best groupings you had are pretty similar to my experience with those brands/loads as well.

I really like blazer for a round that shoots accurately on a budget.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Nice job on the video

While I've never used the chrony, the best groupings you had are pretty similar to my experience with those brands/loads as well.

I really like blazer for a round that shoots accurately on a budget.
    Yeah that Blazer load is becoming a favortie of mine as well. Thanks for watching!

Top Bottom