Bulk 22lr Ammo Testing & Data Collection... Interesting Results!

Jsomerset

Plinker
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jan 31, 2016
Somerset
Well I usually wrinkle my nose a bit when I think of blazer but looks like blaze is under rated in my mind anyway. Thanks for the video.

T-DOGG

R&D Department
Site Supporter
Rating - 99.6%
231   1   0
Feb 4, 2011
NE Canada
I admit that I have not watched all of your videos, but I have watched a fair share and in my opinion, I think this was your best video so far. I am a big fan of comparing 22 ammo and I found this video very informative. I don't have a chronograph and only rely on what my targets show me (proof is in the pudding), but I really enjoyed the comparisons you did and I appreciate the time you invested in putting this video together.

2in1evtime

Expert
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Oct 30, 2011
retired-midwest
I like the review, I prefer shooting the blazer myself, never had a ftf with it so far and it always seems to be consistent. I don't use it for match shooting but as far as liking for fun it does great

sgreen3

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Jan 19, 2011
Scottsburg,In
Well I usually wrinkle my nose a bit when I think of blazer but looks like blaze is under rated in my mind anyway. Thanks for the video.
I'm not gonna lie I was kind of in the same category. I have to say it sure seemed to do alright especially for the cost. Thanks for watching!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Jan 19, 2011
Scottsburg,In
I admit that I have not watched all of your videos, but I have watched a fair share and in my opinion, I think this was your best video so far. I am a big fan of comparing 22 ammo and I found this video very informative. I don't have a chronograph and only rely on what my targets show me (proof is in the pudding), but I really enjoyed the comparisons you did and I appreciate the time you invested in putting this video together.
Thanks I appreciate the feedback!

d.kaufman

Still Here
Site Supporter
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Mar 9, 2013
Hobart
Nice job on the video

While I've never used the chrony, the best groupings you had are pretty similar to my experience with those brands/loads as well.

I really like blazer for a round that shoots accurately on a budget.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Jan 19, 2011
Scottsburg,In
Nice job on the video

While I've never used the chrony, the best groupings you had are pretty similar to my experience with those brands/loads as well.

I really like blazer for a round that shoots accurately on a budget.
Yeah that Blazer load is becoming a favortie of mine as well. Thanks for watching!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fredscollar
Top Bottom