• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ImNoTech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    The SAR B6P is a great firearm that draws inspiration from the legendary CZ75. Its polymer frame, improved ergonomics, and excellent build quality make it an affordable and reliable choice for any shooter. The ergonomic grip of the SAR B6P fits the hand beautifully, making it comfortable to hold and shoot. It also features an auto firing pin block safety and manual safety, ensuring your peace of mind. This firearm is so versatile that you can even leave it under your couch cushion or take it fishing with you, making it the perfect companion for any adventure or leave it somewhere for just in case. Personally, I have fired over 2000 rounds with no failures using all ranges of quality and grain ammunition. I'm also proud to say that I sold this gun to my cousin, who was looking for their first firearm, and they've been extremely happy with it ever since. If you're looking for a quality firearm that won't break the bank, the SAR B6P is an excellent choice.
    What are some of your experiences with this firearm or ones from this company?

hoglegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    NWI
    I bought one years ago, it was cheap & wife liked the fit. It shot well & was reliable, but last year after maybe 1000 rds it developed a timing issue. Sounds funny to say as with timing you'd usually think "revolver" but the 75 & clones have an intricate timing between DA & SA sears. I tore it apart & was able to correct the issue with some emory & polishing. (Also cleaned out factory machining debris) Not sure why it drifted, maybe wear from improper hardening? We'll see if she can put a few hundred rounds downrange & see how it holds out. So far its been 100% after a few mags. Not sure I'd bet my life on it but if thats all you've got, use it.

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan
    I also had a b6p and found it to shoot above it's price point. I can't remember what I paid for it, but it was south of $300. It was comfortable to hold, pointed fairly naturally, and was reliable. I liked it enough to buy a real cz 75 and never looked back. I ended up selling it to another member here, but regretted it fairly soon after selling it. It was a great truck gun. The badging was a little too much for me, though.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    A K2P was my first real 9mm. It actually worked great. Both guns have an angled ridge in the back of the frame that kind of hurts your hand, though.

Previously all I'd had was an SR22, so to my poor college self it was like "wow... this is a REAL gun!" :laugh:

ImNoTech

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2023
    Fort Wayne
    I also had a b6p and found it to shoot above it's price point. I can't remember what I paid for it, but it was south of $300. It was comfortable to hold, pointed fairly naturally, and was reliable. I liked it enough to buy a real cz 75 and never looked back. I ended up selling it to another member here, but regretted it fairly soon after selling it. It was a great truck gun. The badging was a little too much for me, though.
    I didn’t like that either but yeah I wish I still had it as I paid less than $300 too and that gun was worth $500 in its shooting abilities. How do you like the cz 75? I kind of want to get a compact one or maybe another type of cz 75 type but I need one of em as I don’t have any!

A K2P was my first real 9mm. It actually worked great. Both guns have an angled ridge in the back of the frame that kind of hurts your hand, though.

Previously all I'd had was an SR22, so to my poor college self it was like "wow... this is a REAL gun!" :laugh:
    I almost got the k2p Just because of how well the b6p shot. I ended up getting a polymer witness from Sar arms eaa or whatever it was. Don’t have any of those guns anymore but they did make me appreciate cheaper firearms.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The SAR B6P is a great firearm that draws inspiration from the legendary CZ75. Its polymer frame, improved ergonomics, and excellent build quality make it an affordable and reliable choice for any shooter. The ergonomic grip of the SAR B6P fits the hand beautifully, making it comfortable to hold and shoot. It also features an auto firing pin block safety and manual safety, ensuring your peace of mind. This firearm is so versatile that you can even leave it under your couch cushion or take it fishing with you, making it the perfect companion for any adventure or leave it somewhere for just in case. Personally, I have fired over 2000 rounds with no failures using all ranges of quality and grain ammunition. I'm also proud to say that I sold this gun to my cousin, who was looking for their first firearm, and they've been extremely happy with it ever since. If you're looking for a quality firearm that won't break the bank, the SAR B6P is an excellent choice.
    :@ya:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Does it take CZ-75 magazines?

Top Bottom