• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Yeah, I might give it a little more credit of Drudge or Breitbart cover it....until then, large grain of salt...

As far as background security checks....once elected those, with power and trade of information, gets you higher classification of info. No checks needed....

As far as people caring....media has already condemned, sneered with contempt, and scoffed at anyone that has tried to make this a serious question. For those that voted against him, just another red mark on an already blemished record. For those that voted for him, just another case of birthers and right wing crazies....

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Sorry,

The Freepers found it fast,

Guess I can go to bed now that I got everybody all fired up over nothing, sorry guys.

Beware of Hoaxes and possible scam artists

Posted on | December 30, 2012 | 5 Comments
    There is an e-mail going around stating that AlvinOnaka confirmed that Obama’s ID is a forgery. It never happened. I received a copy of Onaka’s letter to Kobach and Bennett in my case against Kobach. Onaka never said that Obama’s papers are not valid. This is a wishful thinking or an attempt by someone to discredit us.

Additionally there is a letter by someone hiding behind a name ”Proof Positive”. This person is asking for money to send letters to Sheriff Arpaio and to Congress and convince them to act in regards to Obama’s forged IDs.

If you want to write to Arpaio or your Congressman, you can do it yourself. Why do you need to pay someone, who may be a scam artist. Moreover, as I said, Arpaio collected 7 million for his campaign. He went around the country showing forgery in Obama’s IDs and giving people an impression that he will be filling a criminal complaint before the election. Obama dismissed his law suit against Arpaio in August, Arpaio never filed any criminal comaplaint against Obama. People should not give Arpaio a cent more. Demand that he appear on January 3rd at the hearing with judge England, demand that he file a complaint with the DA, AG and US Attorney with his findings immediately or refund the 7 million that was collected under false pretenses.

Help me identify and expose the person hiding behind the news letter “Proof Positive”

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Seriously. Anyone who thinks that the president was elected without the government GIVING HIM A BACKGROUND CHECK needs to go outside. This type of foil-hattery is embarrassing. Go outside and play.

The government did give him a background check -- but WHICH government? It's the World Government, aka the Illuminati & Wal-Mart, Inc.! The US government has been pushed to the margins of irrelevance since the 1980s. Have I blown your mind? Now let me blow your mind some more. Why the 1980s? That was when ARPA became sentient, and that was why we had to replace ARPA with DARPA. But it was too late because ARPA had already contacted aliens, aka the little Greys, who were preparing to wage an intergalactic war with the Reptilians. The Greys needed earth's natural resources, and they needed a puppet president they could control. So, through various genetic experiments, they mixed the DNA of Don Ho, Zlorg the Third, and Elvis (who is still alive -- am I blowing your mind?), threw on some melanin, and got your tall, dark, & electable.

Last edited:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    The government did give him a background check -- but WHICH government? It's the World Government, aka the Illuminati & Wal-Mart, Inc.! The US government has been pushed to the margins of irrelevance since the 1980s. Have I blown your mind? Now let me blow your mind some more. When the 1980s? That was when ARPA became sentient, and that was why we had to replace ARPA with DARPA. But it was too late because ARPA had already contacted aliens, aka the little Greys, who were preparing to wage an intergalactic war with the Reptilians. The Greys needed earth's natural resources, and they needed a puppet president they could control. So, through various genetic experiments, they mixed the DNA of Don Ho, Zlorg the Third, and Elvis (who is still alive -- am I blowing your mind?), threw on some melanin, and got your tall, dark, & electable.
    For a minute there I was reading all those as AARP. I was thinking WTF??? :):

CVMA544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    SW Indiana
    Hey folks I need to apologize for a couple things here.

First and most importantly, I screwed up and posted copyrighted material in violation of INGO rules. I wasn't thinking, I was wrong, and I am sorry.

Second, the story was hoax or a twisting and bending of truths which did nothing but get us all excited over nothing.....but it was fun while it lasted!

But seriously if I had known it was total BS (And I should have cause it was to good to be true) I wouldn't have posted it.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Seriously. Anyone who thinks that the president was elected without the government GIVING HIM A BACKGROUND CHECK needs to go outside. This type of foil-hattery is embarrassing. Go outside and play.

Exactly who in the "government" would be doing such an investigation?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    For a minute there I was reading all those as AARP. I was thinking WTF??? :):

The AARP will be in charge of making soylent green! I said the Greys are after earth's natural resources. People are a part of nature. I, like other "birthers," know the truth: Obama is just a front for our alien overlords!!!! Joe Arpaio will be our only hope when the mother saucers "land," or hover over the major cities. Whether they come in UFOs or not, that makes them illegal aliens -- from outer space!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The AARP will be in charge of making soylent green! I said the Greys are after earth's natural resources. People are a part of nature. I, like other "birthers," know the truth: Obama is just a front for our alien overlords!!!! Joe Arpaio will be our only hope when the mother saucers "land," or hover over the major cities. Whether they come in UFOs or not, that makes them illegal aliens -- from outer space!

You don't have to worry about the illegal aliens from outer space. Other than some anal probing and some heavy nipple play, they're nice folks. When I got abducted I was wearing a pro 2A shirt and they let me try out one of their laser pistol death ray things. They didn't even have any issues with my seemingly endless supply of nostril burning gas emissions. Good people if you ask me.

KW730

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2012
    Crushes wishful thinking, but does not change the fact that the WH document was/is bogus.

Are you familiar with image encoding? I have no idea what exactly you are talking about, but from what I can gather from this thread it is very possible it is not bogus. At least not based upon the image being "split up".

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    The government did give him a background check -- but WHICH government? It's the World Government, aka the Illuminati & Wal-Mart, Inc.! The US government has been pushed to the margins of irrelevance since the 1980s. Have I blown your mind? Now let me blow your mind some more. When the 1980s? That was when ARPA became sentient, and that was why we had to replace ARPA with DARPA. But it was too late because ARPA had already contacted aliens, aka the little Greys, who were preparing to wage an intergalactic war with the Reptilians. The Greys needed earth's natural resources, and they needed a puppet president they could control. So, through various genetic experiments, they mixed the DNA of Don Ho, Zlorg the Third, and Elvis (who is still alive -- am I blowing your mind?), threw on some melanin, and got your tall, dark, & electable.

Wow if you came up with that off the top of your head, here is some rep. If that was not a spur of the moment thing, dude you having been contemplating the complexities of the cosmos far too long. ;)

grogie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Wheeling Around Indy
    I use Photoshop a lot myself, and the White House issued birth certificate PDF does have a lot of weirdness to it, such as all the layers that are found when opened in Photoshop.

Layers are used when editing whatever it is (photos in my case), and for the PDF to show those layers for some other reason then from the source file being edited just does not make any sense? When someone is done editing a Photoshop file with layers, one usually flattens the multiple layers into one single layer. One can do a lot of great editing with Photoshop with even a basic knowledge, but it also does so much that I can see someone with limited knowledge/experience not flattening the layers. One would usually flatten layers to reduce the file size and/or hide their edits. IMHO, one would not do so due to again a lack of knowledge/experience, or just to create more drama and mess with people wondering why?

Now saying that the PDF source was edited, it's not like they were using some large ad agency's professional graphics department to create a birth certificate, vs. some lacky with a scanner and Photoshop. (Professional designers would have done a better job!)

There are also of course odd looking effects that IMHO have yet been explained. (Such as by compression, as has been claimed.)

Anyway, I don't expect anything to ever happen. Obama has too many people invested in keeping him in office (including many of his voters).

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    What next, a internet posting claiming a hoax of those who claim it a hoax?
    Who knows what the truth is anymore.
    You have Whitewater, Waco, Benghazi..........not too much of a jump to think some people in high places made another lie.
    If Obama isn't legal, then one must wonder who put him there, made the claim he was.
    Star chamber type stuff.

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Wow if you came up with that off the top of your head, here is some rep. If that was not a spur of the moment thing, dude you having been contemplating the complexities of the cosmos far too long. ;)

Thanks, Brian. I just read/watch a lot of science fiction. The Wal-Mart thing is from Alien 4. The sentient net contacting aliens thing is from Mona Lisa Overdrive (or that's the way I interpret it). The Greys are everywhere in sci fi and ufology. The Reptilians are from V (did the new series get canceled?). The alien-earth conspiracy is from the X Files. Soylent Green -- well, you know where that comes from.

Where mah rep at?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Are you familiar with image encoding? I have no idea what exactly you are talking about, but from what I can gather from this thread it is very possible it is not bogus. At least not based upon the image being "split up".

If I remember correctly, it came out looking like the short form certificate that had been waved around for a couple of years.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I knew the WH image was bogus. When the 'genuine' long form BC was posted, you could copy it and paste it onto a blank page, like a blank Word document, and it would fall apart. It took the White House Wizards three or four days to catch on and fix it so that not everyone with just enough talent to be able to cut and paste could undo their work.

Yeah, I remember seeing this on Youtube. Downloaded a copy, and sure enough. Forged as sloppily as the day is long.

Redorange1 or something like that was the username on YT?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah, I remember seeing this on Youtube. Downloaded a copy, and sure enough. Forged as sloppily as the day is long.

Redorange1 or something like that was the username on YT?

I didn't see it on Youtube. I got an e-mail from a friend suggesting that I go to the WH page and simply copy and paste it, and the results were right there in front of me.

Top Bottom