• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not completely, I still cruise the area and help as much as I can.

You would be the only reason I would stop in.

Me too, but well worth it when I do (contact Kenny that is). Actually on the last occasions, I contacted Kenny direct and worked out most of the details before heading into Bradis.
    Not much interest in Bradis itself, but Kenny provides great service (as Mark did back when he was there)

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I only work week ends now due to my full time work schedule. Gonna cut a little more of that time when we start range time for the Dept. I get to be Safety Officer finally.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I only work week ends now due to my full time work schedule. Gonna cut a little more of that time when we start range time for the Dept. I get to be Safety Officer finally.

I figured you were not there. A very good friend recently bought out Badger firearms down the road a piece from Bradis. I put a 1911 in his case on consignment today. Tired of getting lowball responses in the classies.

Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    My experiences there have always been pleasant.

The ATF showed up to do, I'm guessing, a routine audit while I was checking out/trading in. The transaction really didn't go any different than other time I've done business there. I was rather impressed.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I think my last time there was 2016 to pick up my INGO lowers. Before that we would usually swing in after leaving the 1500. I picked up my Saiga 12 there back in 2010 (sounds right). Took the long way home yesterday after leaving the Boat Show at the fairgrounds just to stop at Grey Bros and passed by. Hadn't been on that stretch of 67 in a while.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've bought guns from Bradis since probably 2009 and they've always been outstanding. I'll buy many more from them, for sure.

Anyone know their transfer fee, btw?

Top Bottom