4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    1911Meme_01.jpeg

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I haven't had a 19:11 for a long time. I used to shoot them all the time in bullseye competition but I found myself without one.(a 1911)
    Soooo.... a pure GI 1911 would do. A fully loaded 1911 would be nice- you know,one with a flared maxwell, 30 lpi front and backstrap, ambi oversized saftey,skeltonized hammer and trigger, external extractor( heresy!),loaded chamber indicator, tac rail,forward serations,optic cut,threaded barrel,suppressor height nite sites,and...we'll that's about it.
    I chose a S&W Scandium frame 1911 out of their performance shop.Seems to be a notch above all the 9-1200$ Kimbers and springfields and "others*. Not up with the Wilson's a View attachment 262686 nd Unobtainiums... but getting up on the ladder a bit.
    Thought about shooting it, but thought "why?"... So I put it in the bottom of the safe(where most 1911-s live) and went and shot my trusted G-19...
    Go figure
    As gun guys guns make us happy. Very happy. If keeping your new 1911 in the safe makes you happy then just do that. I have 1 1911 I have never shot. A standard manufacturing 1911. Its just to Damm pretty. I knew that going in.

Paul 7.62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2023
    Bloomington, IN.
    I haven't had a 19:11 for a long time. I used to shoot them all the time in bullseye competition but I found myself without one.(a 1911)
    Soooo.... a pure GI 1911 would do. A fully loaded 1911 would be nice- you know,one with a flared maxwell, 30 lpi front and backstrap, ambi oversized saftey,skeltonized hammer and trigger, external extractor( heresy!),loaded chamber indicator, tac rail,forward serations,optic cut,threaded barrel,suppressor height nite sites,and...we'll that's about it.
    I chose a S&W Scandium frame 1911 out of their performance shop.Seems to be a notch above all the 9-1200$ Kimbers and springfields and "others*. Not up with the Wilson's a View attachment 262686 nd Unobtainiums... but getting up on the ladder a bit.
    Thought about shooting it, but thought "why?"... So I put it in the bottom of the safe(where most 1911-s live) and went and shot my trusted G-19...
    Go figure
    Going to have to take your man card away, first you tell us that you are going to hide it at the bottom of the safe like you can't be seen with a real gun! Then you tell us, "You're going to shoot your plastic staple gun!" John M. Browing is turning over in his grave.

Top Bottom