Botched FBI, Army Special Ops Training Raid Captures Unsuspecting Hotel Guest. (Boston)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    They did apologize and are reviewing their training procedures. So, in other words just a big oppsie, our bad, nothing to worry about, we'll get it right next time or will it be the next time after that.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    These stories are fascinating. Not because I'm thinking "how can you get this wrong", I don't pretend to know all the factors at play here.

I've felt the difference between planning and executing, minor oral surgeries, shooting sports... everyone has a simple plan until the buzzer goes off or mother nature throws an variable at you and all of a sudden obvious decisions become easy to screw up. Hence training.

It's fascinating because I feel like I respect that factor and yet this (wrong door or house) still looks like an easy thing to avoid. That doesn't make me think these guys are dumb, it makes me think 'I still don't know what I don't know'.
    I kinda like that feeling, it guides me toward learning something new.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    If you didn't read the article... do.

Not only this "botched" operation, but many others... black helicopters over downtown Denver, for example, and other cities...

Nothing to be paranoid about here... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Leo
    Top Bottom