• ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    We will see, it depends on how much Hogsett keeps screwing up, that seems to be the only way an R can win in Indy, the D just needs to screw things up bad enough to make people hate him and pull the other lever in spite.

Peterson got wacked over property taxes.. Boss Hoggset knew this and there is a reason we got a discount on the spring assessment only.
    Like a 100 bucks or so per property....funded by central state "covid funding"

Plunder your neighbor and claim you're doing something by spreading the booty.

Hog**** is a pos

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    We have had two light winters, or he would still be known as Pothole Joe
    As a life long Indy resident, I remember when certain streets were built, repaved. Blacktop roadways have about a 15yr service life here. So many of the streets out here have not been touched in the last 30 years. The last 3 or 4 Mayors have paid little attention to infrastructure basics, like streets. He is responsible for some of course, but lets be honest here, you don't create a Billion dollars is needed repairs in 2 terms a Mayor. There is a line of responsibility here, he is just at the end of it. I have my issues with the Mayor, likely no more than I have with most politicians, but I don't beat him up too bad on this topic because he inherited most all of it.

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Crazy as can be. Im fairly certain city rules can't counter state law but then again im not a lawyer.
    The Gun Guy Show talked about Hogsett's draconian proposed gun control ordinance yesterday. Guy Relford said he'd be first in line to file the lawsuit to get it overturned if Hogsett gets it through the Indianapolis city council. It's illegal and unenforceable under the state's gun law/ordinance preemption law which has harsh damages provisions in it.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The Gun Guy Show talked about Hogsett's draconian proposed gun control ordinance yesterday. Guy Relford said he'd be first in line to file the lawsuit to get it overturned if Hogsett gets it through the Indianapolis city council. It's illegal and unenforceable under the state's gun law/ordinance preemption law which has harsh damages provisions in it.
    Could he do something like all the laws that were on books around abortion that had a trigger set on if Rowe v Wade was overturned? Or is it different because there is actually a state preemption law on the books vs just a court ruling?

FNparabellum

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Aug 30, 2022
    Indianapolis
    Man Mr Relford is a badass. Glad hes in our corner. His shows always playing at my work when its on.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Since Hogsett and Mears were re-elected, it makes me think the majority of Marion County voters like the "soft on crime" policies. Are the majority of voters criminals or family members of criminals?
    That and ignorant, useful idiots that are legacy D lever pullers.

Like my coworker who proudly expressed her pride in being a 3rd generation maternal democrat after voting for Obama. Knowing she was an otherwise intelligent person, I pulled up the "worlds shortest political quiz" on her computer and had her take it. Results? Solid libertarian with socially liberal leanings.

She refused to admit she could be anything other than a democrat. To the point she accused me/it of being a trick... one of those quizzes that you take where no matter what you answer, the outcome is predetermined. To this day I still dont know if she ever accepted the fact that she is on the wrong team. (she is in one of my remote offices so I dont see/talk to her hardly... I just happened to be there that day)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yesterday State Senator Aaron Freeman (some of Indy south side and Johnson County) stopped by the booth at the 1500. John (NRA recruiter, lives in Marion County) asked him about the upcoming Mayoral race.

(Paraphrasing) Jefferson Shreve might drop $10M in this race. If the outcome is 60% voting for Hogsett? Campaign money is not the issue.

Last edited:

AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Let's coddle the violent criminals, but make really tough laws against scary-looking guns and make those with concealed carry permits (who tend to be among the MOST law-abiding and non-violent citizens) unable to use their permits when they cross an arbitrary county line boundary.

WHY did people re-elect this guy...? Wasn't his idiocy during the CoVid crisis enough to show his true colors...?

Top Bottom