• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Hopefully they have the integrity to not even think of such a thing. This kind of comment just goes to show that putting on a badge is certainly not for everyone.
    No cop shows deliberately shows up to an active shooting scene just to be a coward. Many off-duty BP agents and other LE officers showed up that day trying to do what they thought was the right at the time.

For what? To be ridiculed, called cowards, "Keystone Cops"... calls for their jobs, civil suits, calls for criminal charges!

I don't think anyone can say things were perfect and there is still so much unknown and to be learned, but the response was by humans so how can you expect perfection?

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Integrity flows from the top. Dick your people over and don't be surprised when they decide not to stick their neck out doing more than the bare minimum.
    Nonsense. Integrity comes from within. Good men and women will do the right thing.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    No cop shows deliberately shows up to an active shooting scene just to be a coward. Many off-duty BP agents and other LE officers showed up that day trying to do what they thought was the right at the time.

For what? To be ridiculed, called cowards, "Keystone Cops"... calls for their jobs, civil suits, calls for criminal charges!

I don't think anyone can say things were perfect and there is still so much unknown and to be learned, but the response was by humans so how can you expect perfection?
    Not sure where you got all of this from my comment. I was responding to the idea that an officer would just turn off his radio and drive away during a school shooting because of meanies at the top. I'd venture to guess that no officer who heard the call did that, regardless of what they did once on the scene.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Not sure where you got all of this from my comment. I was responding to the idea that an officer would just turn off his radio and drive away during a school shooting because of meanies at the top. I'd venture to guess that no officer who heard the call did that, regardless of what they did once on the scene.

One guy did not have to turn his radio off.....he didn't carry one....you know, to keep nis hands free.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    "There will be an investigation underway now and there will be consequences," Biden said at the time. "There will be consequences."

Thats all you need to know there. The fact that he said it TWICE further underscores that they were "guilty" from the start. Facts and investigations be damned.

Guilty or not, "There will be consequences" And we are seeing that now. Not guilty? We dont care. We are going to punish you anyway.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    "There will be an investigation underway now and there will be consequences," Biden said at the time. "There will be consequences."

Thats all you need to know there. The fact that he said it TWICE further underscores that they were "guilty" from the start. Facts and investigations be damned.

Guilty or not, "There will be consequences" And we are seeing that now. Not guilty? We dont care. We are going to punish you anyway.

Scum in action.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Punishment for something that didn't happen (horsewhipping illegals)?? It was investigated and determined that the agents did no wrong. Now they're being punished, publicly, for something that didn't occur?? Unreal.
    If there isnt a lawsuit over this wrongful punishment, I'll be shocked.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Punishment for something that didn't happen (horsewhipping illegals)?? It was investigated and determined that the agents did no wrong. Now they're being punished, publicly, for something that didn't occur?? Unreal.
    exactly.

they are supposedly punished for using degrading language and riding the horses near minors in an unsafe manner.

Yup. they're throwing a bone, and the agents are the sacrificial lambs.

Top Bottom