• ...and so much more!
  • Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Or even sitting in a chair. I gave up doubles after a class getting into and out of a vehicle with kit on. Then feeling ridiculous trying to do any kind of transitional movements. Egress and escape are my motivation and intention with my prep 60 rounds on my carrier will cover just about any scenario short of Mogadishu.

The Admin light is the most handy thing I've got on my carrier now. I can light up an entire scene for first aid without using hands or mouth to hold a light.

20201204170402.jpg
    Very nice looking rig Gg. I agree, ice gone from doubles up front to the admin insert to slim it down some. Well see where the smaller stuff ends up after field testing.

Definitely going to get one of those lights. Thanks for sharing.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Very nice looking rig Gg. I agree, ice gone from doubles up front to the admin insert to slim it down some. Well see where the smaller stuff ends up after field testing.

Definitely going to get one of those lights. Thanks for sharing.

The light mount is perfectly sized to fit into molle web. No play in it at all. I colored mine in with a sharpie

whitemamba91

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2017
    South Bend
    20201220_154840.jpg just picked up an hrt plate carrier and rma level 3+ plates. Very happy with the quality of both.carrier is really minimalist and the plates are super light compared to others ive seen. Now just waiting on my blue alpha belt

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    So yesterday I made a I'll say big purchase I got a level IV plate from ar500 they are having a sale and I decided to jump on it, yes it's just the one plate but it's a start I'm very excited, of course I'll need another plate, trauma pads and a vest but in time, and I'm sure I'll get good or bad comments
    dont break my balls please,
    I’ve been waiting on my testudo with 3+ since December 12...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My last update was middle December. I have not bothered them as if yet but I’m getting extremely impatient. I’m guessing the more I call or email the longer it will take. Or they will push my order back on the line a bit more..?
    I was Dec 22, but nothing has shipped.

If they would just send me my battle belt so I can wear it around at my militia meetings...

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Yeah, so my original order was in November. My 4 week time was in December. Looking more like 12 week lead time.
    I'm waiting for my rig also, and the times that you listed are almost identical to mine. I've received (2) emails basically saying "sorry, and thanks for your patience".
    My patience is wearing thin !

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Give em a break. I'm sure they are doing their best to keep up with elevated demand. Lead times for products that are out the door before they are in is sketchy at best. Then there's inflated delivery times for ALL carriers.

And pics when it all comes in!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Give em a break. I'm sure they are doing their best to keep up with elevated demand. Lead times for products that are out the door before they are in is sketchy at best. Then there's inflated delivery times for ALL carriers.

And pics when it all comes in!
    Why give them a break? They don't even know I'm bitchin' ;)

Besides I would have made $2.50 in interest on my money they have

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm waiting for my rig also, and the times that you listed are almost identical to mine. I've received (2) emails basically saying "sorry, and thanks for your patience".
    My patience is wearing thin !
    Only got one patience email.

If they knew you carried a 500. you'd probably get more respect :D

John Arthurs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Personally I went with the VISM III+ , 2 of them weigh what one AR500 plate does, but they are thicker and many carriers would not or had to smash it in so they would fit. Ended up with the 5.11 tactec 56100 carrier and it is one fine piece of gear!

Top Bottom