• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    I was just quoted 175.00 for 1000 small pistol primers, they apparently had them in stock. Also charged me 60.00 for 1 lb of 1200R rifle powder. Just an FYI save yourself a trip.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was just quoted 175.00 for 1000 small pistol primers, they apparently had them in stock. Also charged me 60.00 for 1 lb of 1200R rifle powder. Just an FYI save yourself a trip.
    You act like they are gouging. Examples of "non gougers" that have stock to buy?

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Seriously. Who has primers and powder IN STOCK for what you consider reasonable prices?
    Well seriously no one, at reasonable prices. There are online places in this thread that still seem to have some at around 90 per 1000. If you want to pay double that you now know where to go.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Because they are, primers are all over the web for $90.00 a thou and so is1200R powder for 29-39 a pound.
    Capitalism, let the consumer decide.
    $90/1000?

Plus hazmat and shipping most likely. Sometimes reality bites. Suck it up and drive on. Bobcat is good people. Regardless of what you think of how he feels he needs to run his business.
    12' of 1x6 rough cedar is $40 at Menards. Sometimes you still need the stick.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    $90/1000?

Plus hazmat and shipping most likely. Sometimes reality bites. Suck it up and drive on. Bobcat is good people. Regardless of what you think of how he feels he needs to run his business.
    12' of 1x6 rough cedar is $40 at Menards. Sometimes you still need the stick.
    Yup. Prices are all over the place.

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Here is a thought....if you don't like the price don't go. Look around....compare.
    I know those folks at Bobcat and they are and have been top shelf. They are also site advertisers.
    I thought about replying to the BS in this thread but realized that it would look like a Big Red post so thought better of it. LOL

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Here is a thought....if you don't like the price don't go. Look around....compare.
    I know those folks at Bobcat and they are and have been top shelf. They are also site advertisers.
    I know them too. For years. I am confident they're not getting rich selling primer or powder to the OP.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well seriously no one, at reasonable prices. There are online places in this thread that still seem to have some at around 90 per 1000. If you want to pay double that you now know where to go.
    :shady: :shady:

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2009
    SE Indy
    I shop there frequently. Everything is fairly priced for the most part. I ask about primers last time I was there.
    The explanation was we had to order at a high price. So we sell at a high price.
    They have them as a convenience to customers that do net have any at all and really need them. I will say I was not a buyer at that price but its nice he will tie up his funds so a desperate customer can get some if they are out.
    Never gonna see 40 dollar bricks again.if you can find them for 80-90 you better get em

Top Bottom