• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bar68

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Auburn
    I just recently discovered a BBQ restaurant in Auburn and I have lived there my whole life. It us just a small place in a strip mall but fabulous. They have pork, beef, ribs, chicken and fish. Plus their sides are great! They are located on Grandstaff Drive close to I-69.

It is nice to have a place in town that my wife, child and I really like. The three of us can eat there cheaper than the Culvers in town.

PS: I am not in anyway affiliated with them.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I've always seen it when I drove through town but I haven't stopped yet. We might have to check it out. Some of the pics look pretty good.

I couldn't find a website for them, but I found their Facebook and Yelp pages.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I find it interesting that he chose to post about a restaurant he just found while living in a town of less than 15,000. One just doesn't find a "New" business in a small town.
    The BBQ joint has been open at least 3 years.
    :rolleyes:

What a great way to encourage people to post outside the classifieds.

Have you ever been to Auburn? It's actually not on a main road and unless you drove past it for a specific reason going that way you'd never know it was there. They don't have a big sign, they don't advertise, so how else would you know about it?

Thanks for encouraging and supporting your fellow INGO members

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    :rolleyes:

What a great way to encourage people to post outside the classifieds.

Have you ever been to Auburn? It's actually not on a main road and unless you drove past it for a specific reason going that way you'd never know it was there. They don't have a big sign, they don't advertise, so how else would you know about it?

Thanks for encouraging and supporting your fellow INGO members
    Lol. Normally I could care less but,
    Hes been an unproductive member for more than a dozen years now. Leopards dont change there spots.
    And Yes i've been to Auburn more than once thank you.
    And the bbq joint is all over Book of Faces.

bar68

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    Auburn
    Didnt know that, Thanks

I find it interesting that he chose to post about a restaurant he just found while living in a town of less than 15,000. One just doesn't find a "New" business in a small town.
    The BBQ joint has been open at least 3 years.
    If I have to explain myself every time I post, why post?

I suppose some people have no life to speak of and have nothing better to do than comb through every post and comment so their life feels more relevant.

When one has a very finicky wife that thinks "BBQ" = to spicy and will not try any "BBQ" restaurant, and one ONLY get to dine out with said wife, sometimes it is difficult to try new things. In this case, my son convinced her to try it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    If I have to explain myself every time I post, why post?

I suppose some people have no life to speak of and have nothing better to do than comb through every post and comment so their life feels more relevant.

When one has a very finicky wife that thinks "BBQ" = to spicy and will not try any "BBQ" restaurant, and one ONLY get to dine out with said wife, sometimes it is difficult to try new things. In this case, my son convinced her to try it.
    Why do you feel the need to explain yourself? More so to someone you don't know over his opinion of what you posted?
    But since you did,
    Can you please point me to another one of your posts where you explain yourself?
    All I see in 12 + years out of 60 posts are, 49 posts that are WWT-WWS or WTB Posts.

Seems to me you're just using the forums to buy and sell, how about kicking up the $20.00 a year and become a site supporter?

Oh, and its easy to cure the "finicky" wife, start leaving her at home when you and your son go out and try new things.
    You will thank me later...

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He explained himself because you questioned him. Same reason you explained yourself when I called you out about it.

Can we get back to the BBQ now and stop arguing like children? Thanks.
    Howbout BBQ children? Although I don't think a BBQ joint that serves BBQ children would go over so well.

Top Bottom