• ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    So...pic is from a protest in Houston?

Interesting editorial choice. When it comes to the event itself, I have no issue with victims of gun violence wearing orange, if that's all it is. I doubt guns kill only liberals so I am sure they would be welcoming of anyone carrying a firearm if they had a story worthy of orange.
    Support groups are supposed to be supportive.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    I live next to B town and these nut cases are something else.
    They think Joe Bidenlester is doing a great job.
    Im sure there will be alot of colored hair and 99% homosexual.
    Heck they even banned buying pets from pet shops.
    They let druggies work at the schools because there to lazy to make people take another drug test after they failed the first one.
    Bloomington is a real SH!T hole!

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    Wife and I walked downtown last night there was no sign of any big event having happened at about 7pm. Although I do try and avoid confrontation with the colored hair mafia. My wife owns a small business in town and me interacting with (or stomping on) these people would negatively affect her bottom line and mine. Thankfully all we could hear was the guttural howls of the mentally ill homeless people about to fight over some liquor. Yeah used to love this town it was a great place to grow up now it’s just a nest of commies and human garbage.

Last edited:

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Wife and I walked downtown last night there was no sign of any big event having happened at about 7pm. Although I do try and avoid confrontation with the colored hair mafia. My wife owns a small business in town and me interacting with (or stomping on) these people would negatively affect her bottom line and mine. Thankfully all we could hear was the guttural howls of the mentally ill homeless people about to fight over some liquor. Yeah used to love this town it was a great place to grow up now it’s just a nest commies and human garbage.
    I'll check the Twitterverse to see if they posted anything there. Nothing in the local Bloomington news or on Indy TV stations.

Top Bottom