Bloomberg manipulates gun companies & says GunTubers caused insurrection Jan 6th

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    WOW.....I thought stuff like this would happen over the next 4 years. Apparently not. The Left is coming at 2nd amendment and pro liberty minded people with the gas peddle nailed to the floor. It looks like they want to implement everything they have talked about for decades all in this year.

EDITED TO ADD:

I realized that if you don't watch the video, I left out some important info.

Bloomberg owned media are contacting gun companies by email asking them why they are supporting media influencers who caused the "insurrection" Jan 6th and to comment on what they plan to do to prevent their companies from supporting further "insurrection".

This is clearly intimidation to shut up any media influencers in the gun industry. Can't have those gun people on social media, or on forums, or using ham radios (another thread here) or communicating in any form.

But don't worry, it's all for our protection from that big scary liberty thing. It's too dangerous to be allowed any longer.

Last edited:

Gd999

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 24, 2020
    Indianapolis
    They have a lot of catching up to do. And I’m sure they have been chomping at the bit thinking about all the evil **** they get to attempt soon.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    WOW.....I thought stuff like this would happen over the next 4 years. Apparently not. The Left is coming at 2nd amendment and pro liberty minded people with the gas peddle nailed to the floor. It looks like they want to implement everything they have talked about for decades all in this year.

It is what some here voted for.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

To quote Fox Mulder: "The truth is out there" but it's getting harder to find.

There ARE some here who voted for this. Don't believe their lies. Fudds and hypocrites. I voted FOR the ideals I hold ,not FOR the man. That's all I've got to say about that (in my best Forrest Gump voice).

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

EDITED TO ADD:

I realized that if you don't watch the video, I left out some important info.

Bloomberg owned media are contacting gun companies by email asking them why they are supporting media influencers who caused the "insurrection" Jan 6th and to comment on what they plan to do to prevent their companies from supporting further "insurrection".

This is clearly intimidation to shut up any media influencers in the gun industry. Can't have those gun people on social media, or on forums, or using ham radios (another thread here) or communicating in any form.

But don't worry, it's all for our protection from that big scary liberty thing. It's too dangerous to be allowed any longer.

banningguns copy.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Wait, if it were gunners inciting the riots, wouldnt it make sense that the gun owners that follow would take their guns with them to play the insurrection game? :scratch:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    What about all those companies that supported blm while they took over a city and burned others to the ground?

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    What about all those companies that supported blm while they took over a city and burned others to the ground?
    Fake news man. It didn’t support their agenda to say that then. i get guys like Minnie mike, they want power, and somehow think they will be running the show when the dust settles. What really baffles me is how the common rank and file that support it think they will be better off when the dust settles.

Besides, I read here sometime back, from one of our resident Dems, that Biden would have so much to do that gun stuff wouldn’t make his agenda for a long time.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Fake news man. It didn’t support their agenda to say that then. i get guys like Minnie mike, they want power, and somehow think they will be running the show when the dust settles. What really baffles me is how the common rank and file that support it think they will be better off when the dust settles.

Besides, I read here sometime back, from one of our resident Dems, that Biden would have so much to do that gun stuff wouldn’t make his agenda for a long time.

Someone needs to define "long time"! Is that Jan 21st, 2021 or the first week of his presidency? Inquiring minds want to know!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom