• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Let's see if charges are filed for the handgun.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    For those times when a 10 oz. 380 is just too damned big and heavy to carry.

:):

NAA.png

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Yeah, that man might want to rethink his carry strategy.

And also the concept of drawing and pointing without firing.

I'm not sure I would question his drawing and pointing with his weapon. He was confronted with an armed mob and it looked like some were wearing body armor. He could definitely feel as though his life or other lives were threatened. And if he is familiar with Tueller drill principal, he needed to be ready because it looks as though the aggressors were near or within the 21 foot distance limit. I'm glad he didn't pull the trigger even if the situation worsened to the point it would have been justified. He would have been crucified by the media, BLM, and antifa.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm not sure I would question his drawing and pointing with his weapon. He was confronted with an armed mob and it looked like some were wearing body armor. He could definitely feel as though his life or other lives were threatened. And if he is familiar with Tueller drill principal, he needed to be ready because it looks as though the aggressors were near or within the 21 foot distance limit. I'm glad he didn't pull the trigger even if the situation worsened to the point it would have been justified. He would have been crucified by the media, BLM, and antifa.

He will be anyway. I fully expect he's going to be in jail within the week.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I’m afraid we’re in for a lot more shootings and in places where you don’t normally hear about them. Heck 1 dead and 5 wounded isn’t even note worthy in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore or LA anymore, but when you start seeing numbers rising in cities that normally don’t make the news people begin to worry. The media and current administration are going to ram this down our throats until they get everyone thinking that we really do need more gun laws and people don’t really need the 30 round clipazine killing machines that are sold to anyone with cash using the gunshow loophole at the weekly gun bizarre at a town near you. I could go on and expand upon the idea of how the number of shootings and their publicity always seem to go up near elections and anytime their is a big gun control bill in the works but it’s been beaten to death. Plus I’m not the most articulate guy on this forum anyway. I could talk about how it’s not the tool but it’s user that should be the ones banned and punished for their crimes and not the law abiding citizens, but that’s riding the same dead horse.
    I was just reading on another thread about when and where a person is allowed to defend themselves on their own property and not worry about prosecution. It seems to me that if someone comes onto your property with intent of doing something illegal you should be able to defend said property without fear of the repercussions, be it your bedroom, kitchen, garage, barn, pole barn or outhouse. They are on your property uninvited and wanting to do something illegal. The criminal initiates the interaction and should be the one responsible for the consequences.
    So this thread is about the Antifa/BLM clowns threatening people just trying to have a nice dinner in peace and how tue guy that pulled a gun to defend himself and others might be the one in trouble and possibly have to defend himself in court and spend time in the Gray bar hotel. The Antifa/BLM clowns initiated the conflict and got off Scott free. Where were the police? Were they not called or had they been given instructions to stand down again? It was Derby Weekend so I would assume that there must’ve been some sort of heightened security and plenty of preparation for such an event happening.
    When did things get so scrambled? The honest people have to worry about not only what they are doing but also what those wanting to do harm are doing as well. We must follow the rules not only for ourselves but also for those that want to do us harm. The criminals and scum get treated with kid gloves by police and the courts for fear of violating their rights and the repercussions involved more so than protecting the rights of their victims.
    Hell, people are even afraid to speak their minds anymore because every word is analyzed, processed and scrutinized to see if it is racist, sexist, homophobic or politically correct. The cancel culture is out in full force.
    Orwell was off by about 30 years. Well I certainly got off topic on this one. It’s 5am and my mind is just running on its own like it usually does at this time of day. Maybe some of you will understand my ramblings and confusion. Sorry if I wasted your time with this .....

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    That "article' reads like it was written by a child.
    I’ve noticed the quality of the news media has tumbled severely over the last few years. I’m no Steinbeck or Poe when it comes to writing but it’s not my profession either. These people are clearly a product of the education system ruined by years of mismanagement and getting away from the Three Rs in favor of a more liberal and woke curriculum.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Imagine if we hunted those thugs down, massively overcharged them, and denied them bail the way we do with the capitol protesters.

What was Chest Hair Harold gonna do with that little thing, take potshots at mice in the kitchen?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Imagine if we hunted those thugs down, massively overcharged them, and denied them bail the way we do with the capitol protesters.

What was Chest Hair Harold gonna do with that little thing, take potshots at mice in the kitchen?
    Chest Hair Harold... I gotta put that up there with "Lawn Lawyers". Also the 70's choker-style necklace should be replaced with a "Rhino stiletto on a chain" rig for when that North American goes click after four shots. Wasn't there an ND with one of those incredibly unsafe plinkers a while back in this area? Grocery bag carry in Irvington or something?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Next move I expect will be the city's. Do they charge the white haired dude or the BLM people.

It's an upscale restraunt, so maybe the patrons have some city leadership connections.

Back in the 70s, the old guy would probably already be sitting in a cell.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I'm sure that those who dwell in Indy aren't familiar with the goings on down here. Murder and felonious assaults are nearly a daily occurrence in Louisville. The administrations (past and present) have been liberal forever. The LMPD is currently under investigation by the feds (since the current administration took office in DC). There is very low morale among the police and I'm sure that with the latest chief of police there is an order to stand down and not confront protesters. Anyone who pulls a single-action .22 rimfire revolver to confront a mob has had too many mint juleps.

Top Bottom