• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If he had an iPhone, it would replace his misspelled word with a WAG about what it thought he meant to say, but the nonsense would be spelled correctly :)

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    They have 'deconstructed' normal, or 'decolonized' it - or some other stupid trendy ****
    I think the word you’re looking for is “problematized” what was normal. The process is to look at what “normal” is, look for how power could be gained by the norm, and how marginalized groups might be oppressed by it.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Hey, I'm not opposed to making up new words in this world we live in now. Ppenlu is a good word.
    I love it. "Ppenlu" needs to become part of the interweb lexicon. Hell, it's much better than "pwned".

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Someone told me that a couple of the protestors at the restaurant were carrying AR-15 type rifles. Can anyone else confirm this?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Someone told me that a couple of the protestors at the restaurant were carrying AR-15 type rifles. Can anyone else confirm this?
    They’re not seen in any of the pictures I saw. So apparently, they stayed on the right side of the law.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Unfortunately, the way they are operating, that seems to be what they want. So, one wonders why the want their own Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Because they know that the moment that someone defends themselves, the defender will be portrayed in the media as a "right wing domestic terrorist racist," and the full weight of the feds will be dedicated to eliminating anyone who doesn't kiss the feet of BLM and the Democrats.

Top Bottom