• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kind of like the video of the bobcat wrestler going from Marlin Perkins to Jim Fowler in the blink of an eye when his wife was threatened.
    Marlin Perkins was a p***y. He would've hidden behind his wife instead of bringing out the inner Jim Fowler.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    A day may come when these burn loot murder ***wipes try pulling this bull**** on some better armed folks with less restraint only to find they are eating lead.
    Unfortunately, the way they are operating, that seems to be what they want. So, one wonders why the want their own Sunday, Bloody Sunday

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So they can have 500 witnesses to swear in court the White Power Nazi's opened fire on peaceful women and children and should all be charged with hate crime murder.
    Addressing the elephant in the middle of the room...at what point are we faced with either capitulating or going all in with a fight?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    According to this article, the BLM protesters were brandishing firearms. If that was indeed the case it is interesting that the only photo I've seen is of an older white man pointing a handgun. Most folks will only look at the photo and maybe read the headline. That will cause another false narrative to flame the fires of hate. https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisvil...-NNX4EX0UhSD8qpvVwhn1kzEyd1fQ3VCby8QMkFUFA908
    Man, everytime I see that video and see that guy sweeping the crowd with that, it just bothers me. Not everyone in that crowd posed a threat, or was even being rowdy. If someone's pointing a gun at him, I can see it, but not the whole crowd. I think he's lucky not to have been charged with something as anti-gun as Louisville seem to be getting.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    When to fight?
    No Comment.
    Any statement in answer to that would be unwise in a public forum.
    Additionally, whatever you might say would likely bring charges that you were a wimpy coward from one side and a bloodthirsty psychopath looking for a reason to kill from the other.
    That was intended as a rhetorical question addressing the fact that, just as the surviving European Jews would tell you, you reach a tipping point where you either fight back of get exterminated. The BLM hoodlums have been painting slogans about killing others of us on walls. I am inclined to take them at their word.

Oh, and I agree that there is a point where one shouldn't ppenlu post an answer.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    WTF? She calls him a “Mexican racist” and then starts talking about how he’ll always be a Mexican? That he’ll never be White?

And he’s the racist? :n00b:
    Would be curious to see the school districts position on this, most teachers have a morality clause in their contract.

Top Bottom