• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Patrisse Cullors, 37 — who has been at the helm of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation for nearly six years — said she is leaving to focus on a book and TV deal.

Property records showed that Cullors had purchased four homes worth $3.2 million combined, including a $1.4 million home in Topanga Canyon, a wealthy area of Los Angeles where only 1.4 percent of the population is black.

I'd say she got all she could now she's running away with what she can.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

Patrisse Cullors, 37 — who has been at the helm of the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation for nearly six years — said she is leaving to focus on a book and TV deal.

Property records showed that Cullors had purchased four homes worth $3.2 million combined, including a $1.4 million home in Topanga Canyon, a wealthy area of Los Angeles where only 1.4 percent of the population is black.

I guess principles DO have a price... :rolleyes:

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012

So the trained Marxist is resigning from leadership of her Marxist organization to pursue capitalistic opportunities.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. She is in the same ilk as WLP. Not necessarily illegal. Nothing illegal about paying yourself whatever you want from your foundation as long as you disclose it to the IRS. (that I am aware of) and pay the appropriate taxes. As long as Da Man gets his cut, he tends to leave you alone. (much like the mob)

The only downside is when orgs that rate charities and their spending publish the %s you allocate to various buckets. (outreach, operations, SALARIES, etc)

And as favorably as the average leftist/PoC supporter sees them, do you really think they are going to go check their ratings? Nope. They are going to blindly assume that BLM has their best interest in mind and throw money at them because they are one of the few orgs they perceive is fighting for them.

Given how gun shy the average person is to being labeled a racist, I could see those orgs deliberately not pay attention to BLM's books.

Here is how it plays out:

Charity navigator: We have evaluated BLMs books and we found the following:
    5% used for operations
    20% reinvested into communties.
    75% used for executive salaries.
    We rate this as .00001 star. (or however bad they rate awful things)

Leftist response: WHY ARE YOU SO RACIST? WHY DO YOU HATE PEOPLE OF COLOR? SOMEBODY SHOULD FIREBOMB YOUR OFFICES AND KILL YOUR CHILDREN, YOU RACIST BIGOTS!!!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SMEAR BLM!!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Do yo
    Yep. She is in the same ilk as WLP. Not necessarily illegal. Nothing illegal about paying yourself whatever you want from your foundation as long as you disclose it to the IRS. (that I am aware of) and pay the appropriate taxes. As long as Da Man gets his cut, he tends to leave you alone. (much like the mob)

The only downside is when orgs that rate charities and their spending publish the %s you allocate to various buckets. (outreach, operations, SALARIES, etc)

And as favorably as the average leftist/PoC supporter sees them, do you really think they are going to go check their ratings? Nope. They are going to blindly assume that BLM has their best interest in mind and throw money at them because they are one of the few orgs they perceive is fighting for them.

Given how gun shy the average person is to being labeled a racist, I could see those orgs deliberately not pay attention to BLM's books.

Here is how it plays out:

Charity navigator: We have evaluated BLMs books and we found the following:
    5% used for operations
    20% reinvested into communties.
    75% used for executive salaries.
    We rate this as .00001 star. (or however bad they rate awful things)

Leftist response: WHY ARE YOU SO RACIST? WHY DO YOU HATE PEOPLE OF COLOR? SOMEBODY SHOULD FIREBOMB YOUR OFFICES AND KILL YOUR CHILDREN, YOU RACIST BIGOTS!!!!! HOW DARE YOU TRY TO SMEAR BLM!!!!
    Do you think they shared a dime of this money with any community past bus fare and food to the useful morons.

Top Bottom