• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Wow, what a fair and well balanced article about completely true and non biased facts.
    Yeah, lots of histrionics in that one. But not entirely inaccurate...

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Just an across this article.
    Seems like our communist brethren are projecting again!

Well, I hate to tell them ( them being all those that ascribe to ideals contrary to the constitution of the United States of America and continue to claim residency or citizenship in this nation) but conservatives and constitutionalists have been under attack since the 1930s. Ever since FDR and the capitulation of the supreme Court to his left-leaning agenda, those who believe in the constitution as originally written have been under attack.

Other than a short period during Reagan's presidency and possibly Eisenhower's there has been a continuous long and increasing slide into the abyss of communist ideology. It was only with an outsider as president and the happy occurrence of multiple supreme Court vacancies in which the court returned to a more balanced position that there has been any hope of returning to a Republic based upon constitutional principles.

I've always been hesitant to do anything with the flag of this nation that might be deemed inappropriate. I've considered flying it inverted, but just couldn't bring myself to do it based upon the flag code.

I may need to to purchase a black flag to have it ready however; just in case.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Well, I hate to tell them ( them being all those that ascribe to ideals contrary to the constitution of the United States of America and continue to claim residency or citizenship in this nation) but conservatives and constitutionalists have been under attack since the 1930s. Ever since FDR and the capitulation of the supreme Court to his left-leaning agenda, those who believe in the constitution as originally written have been under attack.

Other than a short period during Reagan's presidency and possibly Eisenhower's there has been a continuous long and increasing slide into the abyss of communist ideology. It was only with an outsider as president and the happy occurrence of multiple supreme Court vacancies in which the court returned to a more balanced position that there has been any hope of returning to a Republic based upon constitutional principles.

I've always been hesitant to do anything with the flag of this nation that might be deemed inappropriate. I've considered flying it inverted, but just couldn't bring myself to do it based upon the flag code.

I may need to to purchase a black flag to have it ready however; just in case.
    Might want to pay cash at a store for it just Incase they are tracking who buys them.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Saw a Black Flag on way to Ft. Wayne today. Research shows giving no quarter, anarchists, Trump supporters wanting to kill their liberal neighbors, Trump supporters wanting to do Jan. 6th again with more violence…. The list goes on….I like the first definition the best, especially concerning our alphabet agencies. And also another definition of standing against the covid mandates. Anyone figured it out yet…lol. I like to fly one just to scare the neighbor kids.

OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    I sometimes fly the bonnie blue when camping, but just old glory and the State flag at home. Usually just old glory by itself.

Top Bottom