• ...and so much more!
  • qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    Henry Rollins is/was the lead singer of black flag. He likes to travel to places nobody goes to. He does spoken word concerts and if you listen to him he might be comparable to say Frank Zappa or George Carlin. A very smart man with a message.

Yeah, his talk show was pretty awesome and revealed his intelligence. Some of his stuff is more relevant now than when he wrote it.
    This is not about a person:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Don't get the reference.
    One motivated CP offender killed two FBI agents in Florida. No black flags involved but if this is indicative of how utterly incompetent the alphabet boys can be.....

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    One motivated CP offender killed two FBI agents in Florida. No black flags involved but if this is indicative of how utterly incompetent the alphabet boys can be.....

Wow, I don't remember this.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Blocked by pay wall to the NY Times site. Apparently I have reached my limit for free articles.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Blocked by pay wall to the NY Times site. Apparently I have reached my limit for free articles.
    No paywall here

they apparently didn’t know he was armed and didn’t know he had cameras. Doesn’t exactly scream competent

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    No paywall here

they apparently didn’t know he was armed and didn’t know he had cameras. Doesn’t exactly scream competent
    I guess I'm misunderstanding what "CP" meant in your earlier post. I thought it was something to do with Capitol Police (something related to the 1/6 stuff).

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Someone in my neighborhood has the black American flag. Told me he was ready to go to war over "all this ********", no quarter, etc. He couldn't really articulate who exactly he was planning to fight.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Someone in my neighborhood has the black American flag. Told me he was ready to go to war over "all this ********", no quarter, etc. He couldn't really articulate who exactly he was planning to fight.
    Make sure they stay on their side of Raceway Road... K?

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    I saw one today in my neighborhood, Also saw a regular flag upside down......After today there might be one at my house too.....upside down, not black flag.......yet

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Like many things, it looks like the meaning of a black flag can vary.

Anarchists use it to mean "no nation" - essentially no flag.

Pirates use the Black Flag to mean "if you surrender, you will be shown mercy". As opposed to the Red Flag meaning "no quarter given".

Lmo1131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2020
    east of the Pacific
    I saw one today in my neighborhood, Also saw a regular flag upside down......After today there might be one at my house too.....upside down, not black flag.......yet
    Many Americans are desperately grasping for someone to lead us out of this debacle.

Maybe the 'black flag' is a recognition symbol. That said, it may also mark ones position to the 'enemy'.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    When I was in Qatar, Taliban supporters used black flags, streamers, or tassels. It did not denote membership, it was more like a bumper sticker. Showing your support to be recognized by others who knew what it was. I doubt that's the case here, mind you, but just another example of different meanings.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    When I was in Qatar, Taliban supporters used black flags, streamers, or tassels. It did not denote membership, it was more like a bumper sticker. Showing your support to be recognized by others who knew what it was. I doubt that's the case here, mind you, but just another example of different meanings.

Does obiden have one on the back of the limo?

Top Bottom