• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

I've used several different ones from their $36-99 range. They work well for the cost and o believe they have a lifetime warranty if they do brake.

One I have from them looks exactly like a Harris bipod. Built identical. So far it's been just as strong and reliable. I have a Harris on my Ruger PR and a UTG knock-off on my Grendel.

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Assuming you're not going to shoot benchrest matches with it. For general use, I like a Caldwell 6-9" pivot model. The pivot allows quick leveling on slightly uneven surface. Perfectly level shooting benches or concrete firing lines are pretty scarce.

JTL165

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 26, 2020
    Central
    Assuming you're not going to shoot benchrest matches with it. For general use, I like a Caldwell 6-9" pivot model. The pivot allows quick leveling on slightly uneven surface. Perfectly level shooting benches or concrete firing lines are pretty scarce.
    I think this is a good inexpensive choice

tude

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    ohio
    I really like it! Very accurate even with me as the operator. Havn't had any problem with a variety of ammo in both calibers. 1" groups at 100 yds off of bags. A friend insists on strapping his rifles down on Lead sleds. My Ruger doesn't like it, it likes to breath.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Magpul makes a sling stud bipod now. Just a little bit over $100, if you can stretch your budget. I have four of their bipods and really like them.

Amazon.com : Magpul Rifle Bipod, Sling Stud QD, Black : Sports & Outdoors
    This is encouraging to me. I have wanted the Magpul bipod to be a consideration, but have only read mostly meh reviews.

Long story short is that I've been kinda bipod ruined. I fooled around and bought a used Atlas. Now I think I need at least one more. :n00b:

Top Bottom