• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I think Phil Collins tried this.

Ultimate proof money doesn't buy happiness, this story is depressing.
    Wut? He divorced her once before, and gave her a boatload of money...then got BACK with her?

Shee-eet...he makes Paul McCartney look like a genius by comparison.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I just re-read 'Rainbow Six' recently. If she gets a White House gig I'll start being concerned.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    My money is on he bats for the other team
    You're gaydar is worse than my wife's.

Have you seen how he dresses?

The only thing about this worth questioning is if the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has to change their name, thus forcing the NPR announcer to re-record.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Bill and Melinda Gates own over 265,000 acres of American farmland. They own more farmland than anyone else. Second place is behind them by over 50,000 acres. They are in strong support of population management...do you want them to own the food supply?

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Bill and Melinda Gates own over 265,000 acres of American farmland. They own more farmland than anyone else. Second place is behind them by over 50,000 acres. They are in strong support of population management...do you want them to own the food supply?
    The fake news in that is that it fails to account for the Chinese ownership block of farm land.

And food processing for that matter...

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Says who? You'd be amazed at what we grow in a 30 foot by 20 foot patch, we can literally a couple hundred quarts of food. I want to get some chickens (like 24) but where I live the Overlords won't allow it...for now.
    There is much guidance online on the topic as to exactly what land would be needed to feed a family or an individual and it does vary on how many calories the researchers set. The problem is they set it low for our wealthy sedentary lifestyle when in SHTF your caloric needs will jump and whatever caloric level you choose will need to be multiplied by 330 million.

Your government overlords will not let you have chickens or you agreed in a contract, when you purchased , to not raise chickens via your covenants and now have changed your mind?

Top Bottom