• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not sure I get how your point differs from mine? Ya think she doesn't have dirt on gates and vice versa? That the Clintons are special at that level?
    No, we are on the same page. Think micro, not macro though.

I was referring to Bill and Hillary Clinton specifically and their misdeeds over the decades, and what they know about each other as a business partner.

Because God knows thats not an actual marriage... if it was Hillary wouldnt have been first lady.

Those two feed off each other and help one another as a team rise through the ranks of the political class, regardless of what happens behind the scenes. They each want the power and money, and know that if the world sees them as a couple, they can do FAR more together than they could do individually.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I find it rather suspect. The Queen Mother becomes single, and shortly thereafter Bill divorces Melinda.

Coincidence?
    Yeah. I mean. That’s the obvious move superficially. But to what end? Satisfy that and I think it’s a solid theory.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yeah. I mean. That’s the obvious move superficially. But to what end? Satisfy that and I think it’s a solid theory.

With the Windsor money, the real money, not the money in Google searches, would allow BG to implement his depopulation master plan...

See the PURPLE...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Quibble. 'The Queen Mother' (Elizabeth's mother) died in 2002. It was the husband of The Queen who passed
    Meh. I have just heard of the Queen of England referred to as the "Queen Mum". I assumed it was a generic term of endearment, meaning whoever the queen was at that time was like a mother to them all. Didnt realize it referred to a specific queen.

I was wrong. Oh well. Dont really care enough to sweat the semantics. Y'all get the picture. :):

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    With his money he should just call up one of those robotics firms and have them make him something he wants.

Top Bottom